Weeekends football 26/28 April

andykeenan

Just spoke to a Geordie ST holder. There is groundswell of opinion up there that ALAN PARDEW could be gone next couple of days

Your a comedian aren't you, like a professional parody message board member one?

And maybe you need to stop throwing insults about

I watched it through to see what thoughts sprung to my mind:

What does it achieve?

Watching them as individuals, they all look very silly. Some run like they've messed themselves, others skip with arms flapping like they're trying to fly.

The guy in a blue anorak who jumps up to grab the crossbar, holds on for less than a second before slipping off and falling flat on his arse, made me laugh! See 2 mins 28 seconds through to 2:31 to enjoy.

This Reading vs Qpr game is laughable,So bad.

Its like a friendly, reading have improved massively under adkins though, out of these 2 is back reading over qpr to come straight back up

Wow. In context that's every bit as nuts as Aguero's title winning goal last season.

More so than that.  I think it's even better than Michael Thomas' moment of immortality in 1989.  Imagine how that minute must have felt for the people in the ground?  Doncaster went from elation to despair to absolute bedlam in the space of sixty seconds. 

Both teams are 9 points behind us with 3 to play.  I'm confused...

If we lose the last game, Wigan will have 35 points minimum, which neither of those sides can get.

If we draw or win against Wigan they can't finish level on points with us.

Both are now relegated.

• Like 1

Both teams are 9 points behind us with 3 to play.  I'm confused...

Because we play Wigan the last day means that they are both relegated as they can only finish above either Wigan or Villa meaning that they are relegated.

• Like 1

Arsenal team: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski 

Arsenal subs: Mannone, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Monreal, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho 

Man Utd: De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Nani, Rooney, Van Persie

Man Utd subs : Lindergaard Buttner Anderson Giggs Cleverley Kagawa Hernandez

Â