Weeekends football 26/28 April

andykeenan

1-1 with 15 mins to go in the xerez match... ****

You lucky lucky lucky guy :) (Happy for you)

Cheers mate... That was a rough few minutes. I have a gambling problem there's no doubt about it. I have restricted my paddy power account, so had to walk to Ladbrokes to put the bet on... I just had a tip that xerez games aren't exactly being played entirely competitively

Oh God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, who ever, please let it be Newcastle that goes down! I've took so much shit off those rocket polishers, I think I may piss all the fluid out of my body laughing, if they get relegated, and we stay up! 

YESSSS 2-1 Alcorcon

Yeh. Nobody cares.

Nobody might not care, but i'm happy for the lad. €70 on Alcorcon to beat Xerez at 1/4.

Like I said, nobody cares.

Didn't know you spoke for everyone.

YESSSS 2-1 Alcorcon

Yeh. Nobody cares.

Nobody might not care, but i'm happy for the lad. €70 on Alcorcon to beat Xerez at 1/4.

Like I said, nobody cares.

like I said, I cared I had them on my betting slip too

Losing 0-6 to Liverpool, absolutely shocking. This is much worse than our loss to Chelsea, Liverpool are such an average side, and to lose by that margin without Suarez in the side is awful. This is a terrible time for a loss like this to happen.

• Like 1

0-9 in their last two home games. Kinda good for us, kinda makes the home defeat to Newcastle look an awful result because that really might be the difference between us this season.

Â