Weeekends football 26/28 April

andykeenan

Just spoke to a Geordie ST holder. There is groundswell of opinion up there that ALAN PARDEW could be gone next couple of days

Too late in the season for that.

Although I'd like to see Shearer in for the last few games.

Edited by coda

Just spoke to a Geordie ST holder. There is groundswell of opinion up there that ALAN PARDEW could be gone next couple of days

Too late in the season for that.

Although I'd like to see Shearer in for the last few games.

Nah Keegan with Shearer as assistant
  • Like 1

the scenes at wolves are nuts

all too tempting to start dishing out the grief on facebook / twitter but karma is a bitch, I really dread to think what will happen at VP / DW if we go down

What scenes, can you describe them?

haha watching MOTD, wanted to see what they said about carrols goal (expecting them to pull their plums in the same way sky did (9/10 leagues, certainly at international level its a foul, 99/100 matches you don't have an injured keeper who lets it in but don't let that stop you redknapp)) they didn't say anything, they didn't show it, they didt show the city goals either...

their post match analysis of man city vs west ham was a 5 minute piece on why man utd won the league! including a breakdown of de gea, rio, van persie and carrick!

answering my own question (cos mugs like me still watch it) but how is this show still going? its **** awful

Â