Weeekends football 26/28 April

andykeenan

Tony Fernandes must be the only chairman in the PL that's more stupid than Lerner when it comes to football.

Not really, lerner backed villa when we were close to breaking into the top 4, we are a club that already has the infrastructure in place. Qpr are a club that will always struggle to get more than 20k fans and have been outside the top flight for 17 years. Fernandes is a fool for thinking he could throw cash at something and it instantly works.

• Like 2

Wow. In context that's every bit as nuts as Aguero's title winning goal last season.

More so than that.  I think it's even better than Michael Thomas' moment of immortality in 1989.  Imagine how that minute must have felt for the people in the ground?  Doncaster went from elation to despair to absolute bedlam in the space of sixty seconds. 

We have a small amount of experience of how that feels (albeit the stakes weren't as high but the emotions were still similar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbAiaIqOMHo

So let me get this straight QPR have been relegated even though they signed Remy and Newcastle are only 3 points ahead of us even though they signed Sissko.

Who do we sign again? :lol:

Dawkins

MANAGER REACTION - Reading 0-0 QPR

QPR manager Harry Redknapp tells BBC Sport: "I knew before today that both of us were down. All we've done today is kill each other off. We've now got to prepare for next season. There's an awful lot of hard work needs doing in the summer. It's going to be full on. I'm looking forward to it if I can sign one or two players without breaking the bank. We need players to get us out of the Championship."

Oh Arry. Don't go changing you droopy scrotum faced ****.

• Like 1

I don't see why all the news outlets are saying QPR and Reading are relegated already (well obviously they are, but mathematically)? I make it 9 points behind us with 3 to play. If we lose all 3 and one of those win all 3, they can stay up on goal difference.. can't they? 

Edit : Never mind. Villa vs Wigan last day - yup, both down.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

Didn't watch the QPR game but amazed that it ended goaless. 2 teams with feck all to lose should have been attacking chaos at both ends clinging to the slim chance they might do the impossible. Should never have been 0-0 in a million years. How did it happen?

Wow. In context that's every bit as nuts as Aguero's title winning goal last season.

never. Martin Tyler will never get the same orgasm again. Cant imagine Coppingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr will make a good soundbyte on Sky Sports like Aguerooooooooooooooooo did ;)

Didn't watch the QPR game but amazed that it ended goaless. 2 teams with feck all to lose should have been attacking chaos at both ends clinging to the slim chance they might do the impossible. Should never have been 0-0 in a million years. How did it happen?

both teams were **** dire, didn't create much and when they did it was pretty poor, taraabt had the best chances but mis kicked it (about 3 times) fair few really poor long range efforts, the only bit of any quality was granero clipping the bar from a free kick

said to the gf more than once we've been utter gash this year and nowhere near as bad as those 2 today

• Like 1

both teams were **** dire, didn't create much and when they did it was pretty poor, taraabt had the best chances but mis kicked it (about 3 times) fair few really poor long range efforts, the only bit of any quality was granero clipping the bar from a free kick

said to the gf more than once we've been utter gash this year and nowhere near as bad as those 2 today

Sounds like you and your girlfriend need to have a better year next year   ;)

Â