Weeekends football 26/28 April

andykeenan

Friday

Championship

Leicester v Watford Sky. Watford lose then Hull will be promoted

Saturday

Premiership

Early kick off Man City h to West Ham 12.45 Everton home to Fulham Albion away at Southampton Stoke home to Norwich Spurs at Wigan Liverpool away at Newcastle 5.30 ESPN

Championship

Ipswich v Small Heath Barnsley v Hull Wolves v Burnley Middlesborough v Charlton Millwall v Forest Perborough v Sheff Wed 5.20 Sky  Blakpool v Derby Blackbun v Palace Cardiff v Bolton Leed v Brighton Bristl Ciuty v Huddersfiled

Sunday

Premiership

Chelsea home to Swanse Reading home to QPR 1.30 Sky loser will be relegated Arsenal home to Man Utd 4pm Sky

I hadn't realised that Jonathon Boss Hogg was doing quite so well for himself at Watford, he's been in their first eleven all season and looks like he might be back in the Prem next year. Good to see the Jug eared general doing well.

why not? they are most entertaining club in league. Whether a striker munching on defenders, some swandives from their captain and a lot of deluded fans who never see anything and think they will win the league.

Its like some farcical TV show

Why is Ci£y v west ham on the box ?

Complete non entity of a game

Matches are picked for television months in advance (I think the season run in games were picked in February), sky were probably expecting a title run in challange from city.

If Spurs don't beat Wigan I'm going to find a Spurs fan and kick him in the ovaries.

They'll beat them, no doubt about it.

As i've said before only Utd can be counted on in this league, unless its a team that needs to beat us; then they usually do...

True, but with Lennon and Defoe back, that's a huge boost for Spurs.. I can't see anything else but a Spurs win. Especially when you consider Spurs are better away from home.

Â