Weeekends football 26/28 April

andykeenan

If i was going to bet on any match this weekend it would be spurs, and by some margain, wigan need to win and spurs are devastating on the counter. Id back spurs to score over 3 today.

(I lose a lot, I mean a lot of money gambling predicting football games)

Or you could say that if Stoke win then we can really **** Norwich over by winning at Carrow Road.  I don't think any result between those two teams is particularly bad for us. 

Spurs to beat Wigan and Liverpool to beat Newcastle are the results I think we really need to happen today. 

I've already resigned myself to a final day duel to settle our place in the league.

I say we petition to scrap the game and have a royal rumble. The winning man's team stays up. I fancy our chances with Benteke.

Id think Maloney might be a dark horse.

I've already resigned myself to a final day duel to settle our place in the league.

I say we petition to scrap the game and have a royal rumble. The winning man's team stays up. I fancy our chances with Benteke.

Nah he'd get home sick and have to--oh no wait he seems to have gotten over that now.  <_<

Bannan could take him. I've looked at the stats. He has a 86% duck completion rate, compared to Maloney's 56%. He also makes 3.2 close-lines per match, compared to Maloney's 2.4, and, importantly, has made 5 on-the-rope recoveries this season compared to 0 by Maloney.

Â