The Huddle?

villa-revolution

23837.jpg

Down with this blatant act of togetherness. Down with potentially motivational gestures in general. Down with this sort of thing.

• Like 2

What exactly was said in the huddle prior to our latest debacle at the theatre of screams last night?

Beats Me!

The same thing that was said when we have won games? so because we lost at united we should stop doing it?

Stand up if you're negative, stand up if you're negative!!

Personally, I'm not a fan of the huddle. Whatever is said it doesn't appear to work anyway

So it was fluke then when we've won games??

Are we really criticising the huddle now?

Anything left to criticise? The length of the grass perhaps? The shape of the balti pies? The colour of the pavement outside the Trinity Road Stand?

The thing I don't like is when they should be warming up, generally several players are just milling about in pre huddle mode. I'd rather they were zipping the ball about a bit and getting a few shots on Guzan

The thing I don't like is when they should be warming up, generally several players are just milling about in pre huddle mode. I'd rather they were zipping the ball about a bit and getting a few shots on Guzan

Er, they're already warmed up. Y'know, they generally do that when they WARM UP prior to the game.

• Like 3

pre huddle mode?! That's superb :-)

Â