Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Look at Weimann, he runs 70 yards back to hassle their attack, then bolts back into our attacking zone... makes a sick touch and then scores. Pace, stamina, technique and finishing. That is Cristiano Ronaldo-quality right there.

Looking at the disallowed goal again, that was lucky. Guzan flaps the ball and he is the one actually "tackling" Graham. As he doesn't have control of the ball it should have been a perfectly good goal IMO. Most of those situations go in the favour of the GK so no problem ;)

I think we need another 2 goals at least tonight, Bennett still looks shakey, baker I think is close to a yellow card also

maybe its just me but so far I don't think gabby is having a good game, he has given 4 or 5 lazy passes when we are on the attack and given the ball away each time

sylia has looked great apart from he also breaks down any forward move and it ends back with our defence, maybe he just needs a bit more confidence in his abilities, he does look good though in the middle apart from the forward thing.

well played weiman, he hadn't really done anything but when the chance came he buried it