Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

yet again we look awful at the back

its not just his fault but i really cant warm to Baker, doesnt seem to have a very good football brain

lowton terrific going forward...just wish he was as good defending!

so far so good but there will be plenty of more twists turns and **** ups in the 2nd half

I think we are gonna have to score 3

Lowton MOM so far. Gabby been really good too. Benteke very quiet. As was Wiemann before his goal. Sylla has been awesome.

Benteke is getting double cover which leaves space for others to roam, evidently in Agbonlahor and Weimann. Benteke had a sublime flick to Gabby who spoiled a chance alone with Mignolet, and generally won all the headers. Decent enough, think he will score in the second half!

Lowton MOM so far. Gabby been really good too. Benteke very quiet. As was Wiemann before his goal. Sylla has been awesome.

Benteke is getting double cover which leaves space for others to roam, evidently in Agbonlahor and Weimann. Benteke had a sublime flick to Gabby who spoiled a chance alone with Mignolet, and generally won all the headers. Decent enough, think he will score in the second half!

Yeah i agree but i think he can be a bit more threatening.. not getting into scoring positions tonight. Hopefully that changes second half.

Vlaar at fault for Rose goal looking at the replay. He got caught in field.

As Neville just showed, Benteke drew Cuellar in for the 2nd goal, his movement alone is helping us getting forward as a unit although I do agree has been quiet.

Really good game so far hope we come out and grab a 3rd!

Lowton or Sylla for MOTM so far for me.