Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

Funny thing is if we play this well attack wise v Sunderland we will beat them. Defensively we need to protect the back 4 more, and they themselves need to work on positioning.

Oh hang on. Clark is on, there is at least one more in this for Utd now.

Its what weve been like all season. We never keep clean sheets, we need to outscore teams to win games.

The difference next week is sunderland won't have rvp and a linesman that can't spot someone being 2 yards offside despite being 2 foot away from it.

Utd fans going early to beat traffic Lolz

I guess they take it for granted, but I can't imagine walking out early if Villa were going to lift a trophy, madness.

Though, to be fair, if they don't get out soon, they'll be stuck behind Villa fans all of the way down the M6.

if it stay s like this, i see no reason why this should damage our confidence that much. There is no disgrace in losing 3-0 away to a ManUnited playing to win their title, add the help from the linesman and you can say you've battled well.

if it stay s like this, i see no reason why this should damage our confidence that much. There is no disgrace in losing 3-0 away to a ManUnited playing to win their title, add the help from the linesman and you can say you've battled well.

Decent showing in the second half too, to be fair

Nobody expected anything from this only a beating, so I see no reason why anyone on here should be complaining come the final whistle

Decent showing in the second half too, to be fair

Nobody expected anything from this only a beating, so I see no reason why anyone on here should be complaining come the final whistle

Decent showing, thanks to Fergie, United didn't try.