Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Nzonzi has handed a transfer request from Stoke. Could he be a midfield enforcer that we need?

If Stoke implode next season, it'll be fun to watch.

My goodness.. Deeney, Nzonzi? Can't think of two players i would prefer not to have here next season

Sell Benteke sign Deeney sounds like a good deal if you ask me

At least nobody will want to sign him after one season

I think Lambert on the previous page confirms that we'll have no idea about any of the players we sign.  Going to be exciting!

I have faith. Hisw signings last season turned out to be very good with the exception of el ahmadi. Vlaar Benteke & westwood for certain. Hope he can do it again

Coentrao has hinted he'd like to leave Real so if we can get him Hummels and Arturo Vidal in then I'd be content.

Maybe Cavani if Benteke leaves too.

would prefer to keep Bennett and Clark instead of Coentrao and Hummels

• Like 1

Nzonzi has handed a transfer request from Stoke. Could he be a midfield enforcer that we need?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He is a thug and a very poor player

He really isn't. That doesn't mean I want him here but he's a good player all the same. Has looked capable of playing at a higher level than them when I've seen him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He is a thug and a very poor player

He really isn't. That doesn't mean I want him here but he's a good player all the same. Has looked capable of playing at a higher level than them when I've seen him.

Completely disagree. Nzonzi is a very, very poor man's Patrick Viera. Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. He is distinctly average at best. Just another one of those glorified parks players that regularly fall off the Stoke scrap heap.

What about Guidetti? Is he fit again?

There seemed to be very strong links last summer.

havent seen much of him in the swedish press lately, last thing i can remember is him saying he would like to play in the dutch league but that was quite a while back.

would be worth looking into if his chicken induced injury is gone hehe

Nursey says bannan/Ireland/bent have been told they can go, albrighton and fonz have a year to prove themselves

Makes sense. Albrighton was injured a large portion of the year and the fonz was on loan. Didn't albrighton have a decent pre-season or I may just be making this up...