Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Any idea what he is on about?

"@MatKendrick: Bacuna and Luna have arrived sooner, now Villa just need to have a lamb bhuna and make sure Benteke does not become a Gooner #poetlaureate"

:lol:

he's just being silly with rhyming words. There's nothing there to read into it 

Relax

It looks like Kendrick is cleverly giving us a hint where the strongest interest is from. 

No, Kendrick is demonstrating that there are no other teams who would fit in with a rhyme around "Luna"

Errrmmm...deportivo la coruna? My god he IS off to Arsenal!

Any idea what he is on about?

"@MatKendrick: Bacuna and Luna have arrived sooner, now Villa just need to have a lamb bhuna and make sure Benteke does not become a Gooner #poetlaureate"

:lol:

he's just being silly with rhyming words. There's nothing there to read into it

Relax

It looks like Kendrick is cleverly giving us a hint where the strongest interest is from.

Is he going to play in the Indian league? ;)

Kendrick doesn't know shit until a day or two till its done. People say he's reliable, but he never really gets an exclusive so whats that say to you? He probably trawls this site looking for information! I take no notice of what he says.  We have had five signing so far, everyone of them were posted on here before kendrick wrote anything! And all the info on here was first reported on from the selling club abroad, Villa don't leak anything, and certainly not to kendrick!

Kendrick doesn't know shit until a day or two till its done. People say he's reliable, but he never really gets an exclusive so whats that say to you? He probably trawls this site looking for information! I take no notice of what he says.  We have had five signing so far, everyone of them were posted on here before kendrick wrote anything! And all the info on here was first reported on from the selling club abroad, Villa don't leak anything, and certainly not to kendrick!

Kendrick does know things, he will know more than any ITK. Problem is, I'd imagine he's too close to the club to say anything interesting to us. He needs to keep all his contacts happy and if he's leaking everywhere they won't be happy and give him easy-to-write exclusive interviews, tickets to special events and such.

Kendrick does know things, he will know more than any ITK. Problem is, I'd imagine he's too close to the club to say anything interesting to us. He needs to keep all his contacts happy and if he's leaking everywhere they won't be happy and give him easy-to-write exclusive interviews, tickets to special events and such.

Yes! Con's called that right. Kendrick has to be pragmatic & diplomaticif he wants to stay in favour & garner useful information.

I don't think he does personally. Very few people are ITK in regards to Villa and mostly their info comes from agents (and usually not the player in question's agent either).  Kendrick just tries to give the illusion! I have never read an article of his where he states something I didn't either think of or hear of previously. 

Yes! Con's called that right. Kendrick has to be pragmatic & diplomaticif he wants to stay in favour & garner useful information.

Whats the point for a journalist to 'garner' information if he can't publish it? Does that nt defeat the point of having the info in the first place? This is just not true IMO, he isn't being diplomatic he just doesn't know much!

I don't think he does personally. Very few people are ITK in regards to Villa and mostly their info comes from agents (and usually not the player in question's agent either).  Kendrick just tries to give the illusion! I have never read an article of his where he states something I didn't either think of or hear of previously. 

kendrick might know stuff, but he has to toe the line to continue to get  bits from the club. there's very little chance he publishes anything he does know without the club's permission

kendrick might know stuff, but he has to toe the line to continue to get  bits from the club. there's very little chance he publishes anything he does know without the club's permission

So what good is that? So he can get to little interviews that no one really reads properly that doesn't help to sell papers.  Its the transfer exclusives that sell papers thats why the tabloids spend so much time making shit up! Kendrick won't know ANYTHING until things are at a very advanced stage! Anything he gets before that is to suit Villa's agenda.  Its that simple!

• Like 1

Kendrick doesn't know shit until a day or two till its done. People say he's reliable, but he never really gets an exclusive so whats that say to you? He probably trawls this site looking for information! I take no notice of what he says. We have had five signing so far, everyone of them were posted on here before kendrick wrote anything! And all the info on here was first reported on from the selling club abroad, Villa don't leak anything, and certainly not to kendrick!

And how do you know that?

If true, do you really think the club would be pleased with him leaking information regarding a bid from Arsenal for Benteke?

Hahaha brilliant!!

A journalist who knows a lot but doesn't bother printing it.

Just like how I've picked the grand national winner for the past 15 years but just haven't bothered putting the bets on.........stick to the Bannan thread Con! :)

It wouldn't surprise me if Kendrick doesn't print everything he's been told in order to keep his contacts with the club.

It's the same as 'ITK' types on here not wanting to blab everything and lose their source.

Having said that, the gooner thing was just a joke people, move on from that.