Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Lol Honda will never happen, but we can dream :)

You are doubting we could strike a Honda accord then.

I'm a civic-minded kind of guy but you're going to need to jazz that up a bit if you want to be a legend. 

• Like 1

Southampton about to sign Wanyama and Miroslav Stoch (if you believe the papers), 2 players i would have loved us to sign. 

None of the big clubs seem to be after him and fee not that high just as i expected with Wanyama 

Wanyama would be excellent in our midfield and Stoch is a good player too. Good work by Southampton if they get them. No chance we could get Honda, if he's going to be available on a free then he'll have even more suitors. We need to be picking up players like Honda before they make moves to big clubs like CSKA and not afterwards which I think is what our policy is now

Wonder if we could take a chance on someone like Gourcuff... He's only 26 technically amazing, just lack of confidence, injuries etc... Would be far more use than Ireland! Might be a bit expensive though....

Can't imagine we'd get him tbh. I'd love to see him here. He seems to have gone backwards since exploding onto the scene a few years back but he's a CL player really IMHO.

Is Will Hughes a CM or an AMC? Even though he's young, I could see Lambert shocking us by splashing £8m-ish on him (to give us even more fear that we're lacking erxperience!)

If we are going splash that much, which we could. We did at Benteke afterall or similar.

Let's better go for Praet then Hughes. I rate Hughes, but Praet could be totally world class, Hughes meanwhile will be great, but not on same level imo, although it could turn out different of course.