Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Thomas Vermaelen for £5m and Lukaku on loan with an option to buy at £20 would be a good start. Defour would be nice too but we cuold never afford him now (and why would he come to us?).

Just goes to show you what spending a season with WBA can do for your career. Lukaku now valued at £20.

• Like 1

Thomas Vermaelen for £5m and Lukaku on loan with an option to buy at £20 would be a good start. Defour would be nice too but we cuold never afford him now (and why would he come to us?).

Just goes to show you what spending a season with WBA can do for your career. Lukaku now valued at £20.

Chelsea paid 18m for him a few backs and he is younger than Benteke. Scored 17 goals this season a lot from the bench. Will be an absolute world star and has always been talked up that way. Chelsea would not sell for 20m

Chelsea paid 18m for him a few backs and he is younger than Benteke. Scored 17 goals this season a lot from the bench. Will be an absolute world star and has always been talked up that way. Chelsea would not sell for 20m
I think Morpheus was joking that he was only worth £20 quid cause of an error Thunderball made in the original post...he missed off million and just put £20. Edited by daggy_333
  • Like 1

I think Morpheus was joking that he was only worth £20 quid cause of an error Thunderball made in the original post...he missed off million and just put £20.

I think West Brom minus Lukaku are probably worth about 20p :D

AndyBM, on 26 May 2013 - 05:36 AM, said:snapback.png

why do people believe the cr-ap they read on social networking sites? especially twitter, its all bull, however did we cope before twitter, shocking

"Because people have too much time on their hands..."

Because it's may and what else are we going to do till mid August

Edited by Thevillanofoz

AndyBM, on 26 May 2013 - 05:36 AM, said:snapback.png

why do people believe the cr-ap they read on social networking sites? especially twitter, its all bull, however did we cope before twitter, shocking

"Because people have too much time on their hands..."

Because it's may and what else are we going to do till mid August

WORK_entrance.jpg

Edited by legov

would anyone ever take scott dann?

Is he the one thats been relegated in something like his last 4 seasons? Or is that Roger Johnson?

Either way, no. It looked as though the two of them were creating a great partnership at blues under Eck, right up until they won the final and Dann got injured and Blues fell apart. So obviously Dann looked the better player, was linked with Arsenal at times I think! But was always obvious he was never that good and started making very very basic errors when he left for Blackburn and looked a shadow of the player he was being made out to be. I assume it was down to Ecks style of play.

Edited by HalfTimePost

Be prepared for another window of 'WHO???' posts him here. We know Lambert's philosophy, he'll buy young(ish) players with potential to develop as footballers and as assets to the club, he won't be dropping big money on established players on big wages. 

• Like 2

Wouldn't mind Dawson from spurs as a cb option. Don't think he will be needed there next season

I agree with this. My spurs supporting mate doesn't rate him and would swap for Bent, I would do that tomorrow!

No, please, not Dawson. He'd be on high wages, probably cost a few millions, and he's not very good either. He can be good, but he lacks in concentration and his positioning is dubious. But he'sa good tackler. Sounds like a MON signing. ;) Serioulsy, no. Your spuds friend not rating him should tell you enough. :)