Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

What the **** has growing got to do with it? It doesn't matter if he's stopped growing, still growing or growing **** tomatoes in his green house. Draxler is so far our of our reach it's **** laughable. Last year someone suggested De Rossi and it was pointed out that he was on £150k/week with 5 years left on his contract and captain of his home town team who happen to play CL football. This wouldn't be as ridiculous as that until you include the £7m price which not only takes the biscuit, it takes the whole **** plate.

• Like 1

If we're still going to live by the "young and hungry" type players we hear so much about, then why not former Porto striker Walter? He currently plays in the Brasilerao for Goias.

walter-goias-ricardorafael-opopular-ae.j

Young? Check. Hungry? Apparently so.

He looks like a fat and older version Gabby.

He''s near death mate. STARVING!

Who ever taught you Biology at school should be ashamed, Benteke was nearly 21 and had by then fully developed

Massive footnote to the thread, but I grew 2 1/2 inches between the ages of 22 and 25, and my brother, now 21 has grown an inch in the last year

So I'd go back to the biology books skip

I was 6'3" when I was 12. Now, pushing 40, I'm 6'3" ~(plus maybe a little bit). 

People are different.

Anyway, signings......

Who ever taught you Biology at school should be ashamed, Benteke was nearly 21 and had by then fully developed

Massive footnote to the thread, but I grew 2 1/2 inches between the ages of 22 and 25, and my brother, now 21 has grown an inch in the last year

So I'd go back to the biology books skip

I'm a biology student:

My 2 cents: on average people tend to stop growing by the age of 20.

However there is no exact cut off point for growing. Some bones continue to grow throughout your life.

I would imagine though Benteke is fully developed now! God help us if he isn't.

:wub:

• Like 1

It wouldn't surprise me if we used some of our time in Germany to seal at least one German signing.  It seems like good use of our time.

Would also be interested in Philipp Hosiner. Austrian Striker playing for Austria Wein and has scored 32 goals this season. Impressive record too with 60 goals in 107 apps (last 3 seasons)

We should sign this guy. I don't know anything about him, apart from what you've said, but he's Austrian.

Weimann and Hosiner upfront!

• Like 1

Would also be interested in Philipp Hosiner. Austrian Striker playing for Austria Wein and has scored 32 goals this season. Impressive record too with 60 goals in 107 apps (last 3 seasons)

We should sign this guy. I don't know anything about him, apart from what you've said, but he's Austrian.

Weimann and Hosiner upfront!

Hosiner would be a lovely replacement... not as physically imposing as CB but one of the best young forwards in Europe that we could get!

I was surprised to see that Austria Wien played some really attractive football in the Highlight-videos.
Hosiner's movement is impressive, so is his decision making under pressure. Would be nice but... we'll see...

Hoping we get a large chunk of the money from CB's sale... Lambert could invest that very well... Bring in Kiyotake, Hosiner, a Young back up RB and we would be a cracking side going into the season! Would love us to get someone like Maxi Beister as a Second striker/Attacking Mid.... Very talented kid.

It wouldn't surprise me if we used some of our time in Germany to seal at least one German signing. It seems like good use of our time.

I'm guessing Kiyotake... But then it could be someone completly unmentioned

Well someone out there claiming to be ITK (without actually saying anything) and agreeing with you boys about us potentially shopping in Germany.

I have no idea who it could be if this isn't BS. Big name in Germany who is young, fits mould and would come to us? I have no names.

Football Rumours.com

09 Jul 2013 08:04:45

Good morning Villa fans

News from the coal face again, the boys are away in Germany and you will have all seen this mornings papers and web sites we here are all trying our best to try and keep the big man but he will leave I do have some news though with the money we will get from the transfer a big name will be coming in to replace him cannot say as it is awkward but he's coming from the bosses contacts in Germany, possible now bent will be staying as back up. The middfieldervwe have been chasing is almost complete the boss has a few others in his sights also news that next year Mr Learner is going to replace the north stand stand by for designs to be released on the website very impressive.

Bye for now

Edited by villaglint

It wouldn't surprise me if we used some of our time in Germany to seal at least one German signing. It seems like good use of our time.

I'm guessing Kiyotake... But then it could be someone completly unmentioned

Well someone out there claiming to be ITK (without actually saying anything) and agreeing with you boys about us potentially shopping in Germany.

I have no idea who it could be if this isn't BS. Big name in Germany who is young, fits mould and would come to us? I have no names.

Football Rumours.com

09 Jul 2013 08:04:45

Good morning Villa fans

News from the coal face again, the boys are away in Germany and you will have all seen this mornings papers and web sites we here are all trying our best to try and keep the big man but he will leave I do have some news though with the money we will get from the transfer a big name will be coming in to replace him cannot say as it is awkward but he's coming from the bosses contacts in Germany, possible now bent will be staying as back up. The middfieldervwe have been chasing is almost complete the boss has a few others in his sights also news that next year Mr Learner is going to replace the north stand stand by for designs to be released on the website very impressive.

Bye for now

Interesting, but the bit in bold make me think it's cacksville.

If he's ITK with the club, why can't he spell Mr Lerner correctly? 

But does say about the midfielder we've been chasing nearly done - Kiyotake? 

Edited by KjParton