Margaret Thatcher dies of a stroke.

Milfner

It does seem that the Mail is claiming that there were a number of people 'camping out' last night to baggsy their spots.
There's something rather apt about an increase in rough sleepers on the capital's streets to mark the occasion. ;)

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 2

It does seem that the Mail is claiming that there were a number of people 'camping out' last night to baggsy their spots.

There's something rather apt about an increase in rough sleepers on the capital's streets to mark the occasion. ;)

Here they are.

Roughsleepers_zps7164c06c.jpg

why do those sad people think that waving the Union Jack is in some way appropriate? Do the Tory party "own" that? hmmmm

Tony those pics you have posted are nxt to St Pauls I take it. Anyone who knows that area would know that you aint far off the norm for the amount of people. The whole thing is showing more and more that it was a political stunt (cockney rhyming jokes can be inserted her) put on by the Tory party at the public expense

It's a quite obscene event all in all

I see they've let an airline stewardess in.  That's nice.  She seems pleased to be there.

HappyCam_zpscfe45520.jpg

Her, Dennis Thatcher and the people of the UK ........................... all been **** by the Tory party leadership

• Like 1

That Union Flag is upside down, it's code.

That is the signal that was needed, she will now jump up and we have a new easter to celebrate in years to come. Kids will be given bottles of milk instead of eggs and hot cross buns will be replaced by coal. It's all falling into place ....

I see they've let an airline stewardess in.  That's nice.  She seems pleased to be there.

HappyCam_zpscfe45520.jpg

Osborne looks like he is desperately trying to hold a fart in.

Judging by the woman to his right, he failed.

• Like 1

Is that her all burned now? 

Somebody still has to drive a stake through the coffin, just to make sure, but other than that I think they are done. 

• Like 2

Â