Mixtape Gift

dont_do_it_doug.

If any of the advice in here helps you get in her panties, I think it's only fair that we're recompensed with a pic of her clunge.

I think we should have a say in the mixtape track listing. One song from VT.

I suggest 'The Bad Touch' by Bloodhound Gang.

Vagina Song would be more apt

Yeh, Xann nailed it. It's very easy to hook a tape player to your PC and record that way, but I've never gone the other way. Although, same as CED, I had a hi-fi with cassette decks and cd player, so recording won to tape was easy that way.

When I needed a portable tape player for getting music from tapes to PC, I looked around charity shops. Found one, too. It was shit, but I'm all lo-fi and love dat fuzz~

Edited by hogso

Of Course Tenacious D's "**** Her Gently" Also needs a run out.

And most of the recent 2 Steel Panther albums, and 95% of AC/DC's back catalogue.

Edited by Eames
  • Like 1

It is the place you were thinking of, just to the left as you come out of the tube station...yeah, about 100 yards or so.

I think I know the place on Church Street...isn't it a bit "I saw you coming" though? ...Mind you, most of Church Street is like that.

My suggestion as a VT member would be "Sweaty Betty" by the Macc Lads.

If you're buying a second hand machine take a pre recorded cassette and a set of headphones with you.

It's unlikely that you'll be able to test the recording head, but it'll allow you to check the transport (worst case scenario - tape chewer) and the motors - fast/slow/fluctuating tape speeds are a pain in the arse.

Generally single cassette decks are superior to double cassette decks and are less prone to problems.

I'd imagine you should be able to find a second hand midi/mini system that's hardly had its cassette deck used at all for beer money from E-Bay or perhaps for nothing from Freecycle.

I like the romantic and nostalgic touch of this thread. :-D As long as the mixed tape won't include Michael Bolton. But when you're on the '80's thing anyway I'll suggest Room in your heart by Living in a box. Wait with Love of my life untill she's broken your heart. :)

• Like 1

If any of the advice in here helps you get in her panties, I think it's only fair that we're recompensed with a pic of her clunge.

>I think we should have a say in the mixtape track listing. One song from VT.

I suggest 'The Bad Touch' by Bloodhound Gang.

Vagina Song would be more apt

I'd like to add **** 'Qwnt' by Up Yaws to that list.  Yes, I could have posted the Youtube link, but I would like to continue posting on this site.

I'd rate it NSFA - not safe for anything.  It's quite sweary

Â