Attendance

villanwesty88

I'm hoping we have more than 35k for this one... it's a 3pm kick off on a Saturday and it's a crucial game.

I've been disillusioned with Villa this season and I haven't attended as many as usual but I'm putting all my discrepancies to one side to get behind the team. I hope lots of others are thinking the same and we can create a good atmosphere and bring home the 3 points.

UTV 

would be great to have a good crowd in, there are lots of good deals going for this, like 1 ticket = 1 home/away villa shirt for £10, stuff to do with Acorns and family things. I think we'll drag a lot of fans down for this one, especially after the last result

i was expecting the attendance to be boosted somewhat by QPR fans in the Villa ends, much like our fans went in the Reading end after our allocation had sold out.

QPR haven't sold out their allocation yet, though. They've sold out the lower, but tickets for the upper have now gone to general sale.

32K? Surely a relegation decider against a team we can realistically beat will get a lot higher than that?

...especially following on from a win and it being played on a sat at 3pm!

Close to a full house would be my guess!

I actually think the less fans we have the better the team will do, which is why we play a lot better away from home.

Fans in the Holte actually booed Clark when he touched the ball after his mistake v Man City.

I never heard booing, a big sigh perhaps? 35K for this one, QPR have no fans outside of the london based media, never a premier league club, even with the money. UTV

Andy M is right, the moronic element to our support reared its ugly head against Man City, I heard some booing of Clark also. I mean who boos their own player really? Did he deliberately make that mistake, ffs.

There is something to be said for just having the hardcore 30k home support getting behind the team, or the 2-3k that travel regularly to away games.

Andy M is right, the moronic element to our support reared its ugly head against Man City, I heard some booing of Clark also. I mean who boos their own player really? Did he deliberately make that mistake, ffs.

There is something to be said for just having the hardcore 30k home support getting behind the team, or the 2-3k that travel regularly to away games.

I heard it too. I turned around and took out my anger on them.

Â