Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

aston villa needs to borrow Kevin de bruyne from chelsea next season he can play as defensive mid central mid attacking midfield and on both wings he has two golden feet together with hazard the best feet of our national team.

aston villa needs to borrow Kevin de bruyne from chelsea next season he can play as defensive mid central mid attacking midfield and on both wings he has two golden feet together with hazard the best feet of our national team.

we need to borrow at least eleven players

Unlucky for Bannan, his shot came off the post, and that will probably be forgotten post-game.

Don't worry, I for one will remember the sitter Bannan missed from 6 yards.

At least Bannan was in the right position to miss? I don't remember many of our other midfielders gambling on getting forward to score?

Weimanns runs are too good. Creates so much space for Benteke.

Westwood, Bannan and Sylla have been impressive too. Wasn't happy Bannan was in the side, but he's kept us ticking. Easy to pick out the wild shots and crap set pieces though.

Haha reading this thread is like reading the mind of a schizophrenic. 

We're indifferent to the game to begin with. Same old. Baker scores, we're doomed. It's Armageddon. Then suddenly....Tekkers!! The 20 a season striker we've needed since Yorkie.

We calm down enough to realise that Bannan is wank, we can't pass and Gabby should be taken off 'cos he's useless. Then a beautiful passing move later, Bannan hits the post and Gabby puts it in the top corner. 

Never change Villa. Never change. Every game saves me going to the gym to give my heart a good workout.

• Like 1

I was explaining to the missus about the issues with our defence, Clark, Vlaar, Lowton, Baker and Guzan have never played week in week out in the premiership till this season, so every game is like Russian Roulette to see who will make a **** up that will cost us a goal or the match.

They are all getting better and getting experience and Guzan has not done much wrong, Vlaar is at a level he should be fine but it is still his maiden season, it's nothing to do with age or ability it is all down to experience.

Haha reading this thread is like reading the mind of a schizophrenic. 

We're indifferent to the game to begin with. Same old. Baker scores, we're doomed. It's Armageddon. Then suddenly....Tekkers!! The 20 a season striker we've needed since Yorkie.

We calm down enough to realise that Bannan is wank, we can't pass and Gabby should be taken off 'cos he's useless. Then a beautiful passing move later, Bannan hits the post and Gabby puts it in the top corner. 

Never change Villa. Never change. Every game saves me going to the gym to give my heart a good workout.

I had every confidence we'd get back into the game. Reading are a very poor side. Bannan is suited in this pressure situation but it doesn't suddenly make him a good player overnight.

If you're going to the gym to give your heart a work out, I think you're doing it wrong.