Weekend Football 9/10/11 Feb

VillaForever1970

Even if they have a good/entertaining team, Juventus are just a club I find impossible to like. The drugs scandal of the late 90s was bad enough, but they clearly didnt give a **** and Calciopoli happened.  Cheating words removed. 

Even if they have a good/entertaining team, Juventus are just a club I find impossible to like. The drugs scandal of the late 90s was bad enough, but they clearly didnt give a **** and Calciopoli happened.  Cheating words removed. 

but they have Pirlo. How can anybody hate that guy :(

Have to say not really getting the Celtic hype from tonight. I thought they did what most underdogs does at home and put in the effort and try get an upset but their plans were predictable, Buffon barely had a thing to do and when looked bothered JUventus turned on the style.

As an underdog Brentford vs Chelsea was a much better performance and hasnt received half the hype.

That was very satisfying to watch :)

Juve were in total control of that match. Celtic huffed and puffed but created very little. Buffon didn't even have to dive once. They then picked Cetlic off at will in the closing stages. 

Great to hear the commentators moaning and wailing as well :P

That was very satisfying to watch :)

Juve were in total control of that match. Celtic huffed and puffed but created very little. Buffon didn't even have to dive once. They then picked Cetlic off at will in the closing stages. 

Great to hear the commentators moaning and wailing as well :P

So im not the only one of this opinion :D

Commentators moaning about wrestling during corners didnt half get boring

what really pissed me off is that this happens in Premier League game after game but rarely head them squeal as much just becasue a foreign team was employing the tactics

Â