Weekend Football 9/10/11 Feb

VillaForever1970

Lichtsteiner the Swiss defender is the dirtiest mofo on the pitch. Awful player.

Eh? He's standing by his keeper while Hooper has spent the whole game pushing him into Buffon and then diving on every single corner. I think the ref has been outstanding, only think he got wrong was giving Lichsteiner a card for doing nothing. Lichsteiner is well within his rights to stand by Hooper, the latter is not within his rights to push him away.

Nice to see the former Serie A boys getting it done for PSG! Lavezzi and Pastore!

Edited by kurtsimonw

My God is Clive Tydlesly the most deluded man in football. 45 minutes of talkign rubbish.

Celtic have been poor, working hard but nothing else.

Most media Ive heard tonight had this as a foregone Celtic victory and most think this Juventus team is a bunch of nobodies

I see it that Lichtsteiner is bear hugging Hooper, Lichtsteiner is not even facing the ball, he has his back to the ball concentrating on hugging Hooper. Deserved to be booked.

Hopper is standing in front of keeper though. this happens everyweek and think to stop this only keeper should be allowed in box before a corner is taken

Looks like all 3 half time pundits agreed with my assessment of the situation. Keane, Strachan and Dixon know their stuff. The very first one Lichtsteiner pushed Hooper into the back of the net. As Keane said ''lazy defending and putting his team at risk by potentially conceding a penalty''

Edited by Voinjama

I would argue Keane talks a lot of sense. My criticism of him would be that sometimes he is too harsh on players. I imagine that's what he was like as a manager too.

Dixon is a very good pundit who has very good insights and I like Strachan for the comedy, a light hearted pundit alongside the 2 more serious ones.  They are the best ITV pundits IMO.

I would argue Keane talks a lot of sense. My criticism of him would be that sometimes he is too harsh on players. I imagine that's what he was like as a manager too.

Dixon is a very good pundit who has very good insights and I like Strachan for the comedy, a light hearted pundit alongside the 2 more serious ones.  They are the best ITV pundits IMO.

Agreed. I don't mind this lot.

Â