World Cup Qualifying General Talk

maqroll

My bold prediction of the day: Romania defeat Holland. Not placing a bet, mind you...

I think Japan will mathematically seal their place in the world cup tonight becoming the first team to qualify.

I also think Spain and France will draw.

Oh yeah and Poland will beat San Marino. ;)

Japan lost 2-1 to Jordan

Now that maybe England, Spain and Portugal might not get automatic qualification I expect the "old seeding system" will be brought out for the play-offs again so big boys dont miss out

Edited by Zatman

My bold prediction of the day: Romania defeat Holland. Not placing a bet, mind you...

I think Japan will mathematically seal their place in the world cup tonight becoming the first team to qualify.

I also think Spain and France will draw.

Oh yeah and Poland will beat San Marino. ;)

Japan lost 2-1 to Jordan

Oh yeah completely forgot about the time zone difference. I thought they were playing tonight (UK TIME). But of course Asia are ahead of us.

Now that maybe England, Spain and Portugal might not get automatic qualification I expect the "old seeding system" will be brought out for the play-offs again so big boys dont miss out

Yeah FIFA will do that. Portugal might not even make play offs. 1 2nd placed team will not be in the play offs because there are 9 groups. Israel should of murdered them on Friday.

Got a five spot

Germany to beat Kazakhstan

Serbia to beat Scotland

Sweden to beat Slovakia

Italy to beat malta

Belgium to beat Macedonia

Returns 34 quid

Germany are 1/100  :)

Got a five spot

Germany to beat Kazakhstan

Serbia to beat Scotland

Sweden to beat Slovakia

Italy to beat malta

Belgium to beat Macedonia

Returns 34 quid

Germany are 1/100 :)

1/66 at skybet, picking the favorites in an accumulator will still return 4 or 5 times what you bet, not too confident Sweden will win though

Edited by Jimzk5

Only this season though, but since September he has scored three braces and a hat trick for Spain. Tonight's goal is his 12th international goal of the season.

Â