World Cup Qualifying General Talk

maqroll

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to qualifying for world cups, which is the unluckiest country? The country which always comes close, loses in play offs, misses out by a point. I will go for Ukraine first followed by Republic of Ireland.

• 3 weeks later...

Guzan between the sticks on Friday night against Costa Rica. It will be 2AM in England, so if anyone is stumbling back home at that time, you can probably find the game online...

Guzan between the sticks on Friday night against Costa Rica. It will be 2AM in England, so if anyone is stumbling back home at that time, you can probably find the game online...

There's only one thing I watch on the internet when i get back from the pub blind drunk and it ain't football

• Like 3

That's surprising. I'd have thought Mexico would've made the last 8 at least once since I've been watching football!

Regional giants, but global roadkill. They always bottle it on the big stage.

That's surprising. I'd have thought Mexico would've made the last 8 at least once since I've been watching football!

its shocking but they have potential. Problem in last few World Cups they have done well in group and then got drawn with Argentina in 1st knockout stage. Hoefully the Olympic victory will raise confidence

its shocking but they have potential. Problem in last few World Cups they have done well in group and then got drawn with Argentina in 1st knockout stage. Hoefully the Olympic victory will raise confidence

the 2006 game was brilliant, i thought mexico were the better team but maxi rodriguez i think scored a belter in extra time

they always seem to have a good crop of youngsters coming through who have bags of potential, 40 caps by 21 and then disappear, im talking dos santos, vela, ochoa, guardado, now they have torres, fierro, galvan give it 5 years and they wont have done much either

Â