World Cup Qualifying General Talk

maqroll

How did Scotland get so shit?   They cant play the population card forever, Scotland is a bigger country than Croatia. 

I'm watching the Belgium vs Serbia game.

First time i've really watched De Bruyne properly, what a cracking player he is can see why Dortmund want him, Mourinho there watching him aswell.

How did Scotland get so shit?   They cant play the population card forever, Scotland is a bigger country than Croatia. 

It's funny, compared to the Vogts era when they actually reached a play off, their squad now has a lot more premier league regulars in it than then and quite a few of those are making an impact...I'm thinking of McCarthur and Maloney at Wigan, Snodgrass was Norwich's best player last season, Fletcher at Sunderland etc.

I think it's more to do with the terrible managers they've appointed recently. George Burley was not a good choice after the relative success of Walter Smith/McLeish couple of years. And Levein was hopeless.

Strachen is better so I do think they'll pick up again but can't see them at a major tournament anytime soon.

For the 1st time I think Austria will come 2nd. They have some good players including Alaba.

Some of us predicted this :P

Yeah 24 team euros gives them a chance but I'd fancy Wales more to make a euros in the next 6 years.

Dark horses for the world cup next year are Bosnia.I think a quarter final appearance. Before you all laugh they are a very impressive team, got to the playoffs for the last 2 tournaments and have just thrashed Latvia 0-5 away.

Edited by Voinjama

Dark horses for the world cup next year are Bosnia.I think a quarter final appearance. Before you all laugh they are a very impressive team, got to the playoffs for the last 2 tournaments and have just thrashed Latvia 0-5 away.

They have been really impressive tbh..

Â