World Cup Qualifying General Talk

maqroll

Confirmed. AVFCforever1991 is the Canadian billionaire in talks with Randy to buy the club. 

Hah, I wish.. Although I was in Tesco earlier, and did have a chat with Faulkner ;)

Oh right.My bad. I presumed you were English/British. There are quite a few footballers who play in the MLS who have joint Canadian/Jamaican citizenship.

I'm British as well, was born in Canada and move to England when I was younger..

sp_1204_03.jpg

:lol:

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I hope Jamaica don't qualify, purely because I still hold slim hope that Hoilett will play for Canada, its not looking good though.

What do you think about De Guzman?

I hope Jamaica don't qualify, purely because I still hold slim hope that Hoilett will play for Canada, its not looking good though.

What do you think about De Guzman?

Was disappointed, but can understand him wanting to play for the Netherlands. They actually do have a chance at winning something, lol..

• Like 1

When did FIFA scrap the automatic qualification of the holders? Do I not like that.

They scraped it for the 2006 WC.

If you can manage to win the WC, then surely you can you will have no problem qualifying for the next one.

was mainly scrapped because France were making a mockery of it playing friendlies all over the world

FRANCE V SPAIN.Biggest game of the whole thing. Might look for a stream for thi0s game.

Think it's on the Guardian website.

Surprised it's not on ESPN.

Edited by TRS-T

What should they have done instead?

played friendlies at home mainly. What were they going to learn playing games in Australia and Qatar for example. Didnt help players like HEnry and Zidane were getting injured on duty as well in meaningless games

The cauldron of hate that is the Azteca awaits USA tonight. Tough task, I'll be happy with a draw. Big stage for Goose to flash some skill and steal the job from Tim Howard.

played friendlies at home mainly. What were they going to learn playing games in Australia and Qatar for example. Didnt help players like HEnry and Zidane were getting injured on duty as well in meaningless games

Brazil have been playing games all over the world like the harlem globe trotters for the past half a decade. When is the last time Brazil played a friendly at home?

My bold prediction of the day: Romania defeat Holland. Not placing a bet, mind you...

I think Japan will mathematically seal their place in the world cup tonight becoming the first team to qualify.

I also think Spain and France will draw.

Oh yeah and Poland will beat San Marino. ;)

Brazil have been playing games all over the world like the harlem globe trotters for the past half a decade. When is the last time Brazil played a friendly at home?

they played south africa a few months ago at home and easier for Brazil to play in Europe as most of squad plays abroad same with Argentina

Â