The Randy Lerner thread

CI

There is one thing that Lerner has been absolutely prolific and generous with, and that's paying out compo to his failed managerial picks. 

He can **** off and take Faulkner with him.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

He has to sell. We are going down otherwise.

I'm not even convinced an extra say 10m on top of his annual 20m will change things much. We're in an annual malaise now under this ownership.

In the scenario you mention there I am sure 3 x 10 million pound players signed only would see us relegated.

Oh yea lol

Get out of my club you are utterly clueless and useless and have done more damage to this club and our reputation in your time here than Ellis .

Ellis who dismantled a European cup and league winning team got us relegated and never spent his own money?

Yea ok.

Those are the comments of a man who thinks Lambert is the best manager since Saunders, so I wouldn't take it all that seriously.

Yea because I said that didn't I?

Watch another sport if you think Lerner is worse than Ellis as you don't have a clue about football if you can't read the above and think what's the debate over a sentence like that.

Watch another sport if you think Lerner is worse than Ellis as you don't have a clue about football if you can't read the above and think what's the debate over a sentence like that.

I think mate that kurtsimonw was not referring to your post suttonpaul but Richard (and I don't know if Richard was being serious???)

Calm down fella, I was agreeing with you and referring to the post that you quoted in regards to the "best manager since Saunders" comment.

Richard was being very serious. It's a claim he's made on a few occasions.

**** me - I've heard it all now. Lerner may not be perfect and has made some howlers but you can't fault him he put his own money in the club unlike that other one who relegated us - dismantled the European and League Champions - called fans 'men on the terrace' and had just as much (if not more) disrespect/contempt for the fans and shareholders as Lerner. 

• Like 1

Â