The Randy Lerner thread

CI

I've heard whispers of takeovers, these all depend on price, terms and premiership football (plus a few other things, which as they are second hand, cannot be posted).

Yeah Ive heard similar things, beginning of the season time. 

At the time I wasnt too bothered either way...Ive changed my mind!

Aye... I want him gone. I think others might suggest I am only saying this because of the other forum, I've DM'd a few people on here - before the Sun article, website info...etc. Not saying I am right, wrong or that I know things for certain. But we all really need some good news right now.

Time for Randolph to find another play thing to wreck

I know that this thread always goes into overdrive after we lose (so after every game), but I would suggest that Mr. Lerner's statement that he is a custodian and would hand the baton on is in the process of coming true.

So those who wish to hound him out are probably better to be patient, because he is surely on his way anyway.

It just takes time, and our currently unassured Premier League status will have a huge bearing on the price.

I know that this thread always goes into overdrive after we lose (so after every game), but I would suggest that Mr. Lerner's statement that he is a custodian and would hand the baton on is in the process of coming true.

So those who wish to hound him out are probably better to be patient, because he is surely on his way anyway.

It just takes time, and our currently unassured Premier League status will have a huge bearing on the price.

Do stop calling him Mr Lerner, it freaks me out.

• Like 1

Sorry, I was raised to show respect ;)

He has to be nice to the board at AVFC since they threatened him when he blew the lid off that OGS flight ;)

Edited by NurembergVillan
  • Like 1

He has to be nice to the board at AVFC since they threatened him when he blew the lid off that OGS flight ;)

The request was politely made through an intermediary (mod).

If the club wanted to threaten me they could easily work out who I am and where I live from their own database.

Anybody who has received a PM reply from me knows who I am, because I sign my name.

Internet warrior I am not.

The request was politely made through an intermediary (mod).

If the club wanted to threaten me they could easily work out who I am and where I live from their own database.

Anybody who has received a PM reply from me knows who I am, because I sign my name.

Internet warrior I am not.

To be honest mate, I was only joking.  I half expected it to be true, though - unfortunately.  I'm sad to learn that it is.

I have always supported this Chairman and this Manager, but this is like death from a thousand cuts.

We should be clear of relegation by now, instead we are made to suffer this indignity every Saturday.

something needs to change and quickly

• Like 2

Typically there is a large private jet due to BHX late this evening from an unusual Middle East origin (not Riyadh)

It is another charter company owned one, so no indication as to who may be on it, if anyone.

It may have passengers on board, or it may just be positioning in empty to operate an outbound charter from BHX. There is a local lady who charters to take her kids to Barbados during school holidays, which I believe may have started, and she uses various aircraft from different companies.

Only posting because it does tie in with the 'they will arrive late Saturday' post of the other day, but it could well be another pinch of salt job.

When it departs, I'll keep an eye out as to where.

Once again, informing what I have observed. I know nothing else.

• Like 2

Typically there is a large private jet due to BHX late this evening from an unusual Middle East origin (not Riyadh)

It is another charter company owned one, so no indication as to who may be on it, if anyone.

It may have passengers on board, or it may just be positioning in empty to operate an outbound charter from BHX. There is a local lady who charters to take her kids to Barbados during school holidays, which I believe may have started, and she uses various aircraft from different companies.

Only posting because it does tie in with the 'they will arrive late Saturday' post of the other day, but it could well be another pinch of salt job.

Cheers trees, useful info and I'm sure I am not the only person clinging to anything that might indicate a change in our fortunes in the near future no matter how much of a long shot.
  • Like 1

As long as its not a pig farming company from India.

Sorry, I was raised to show respect ;)

Why would you show respect to a billionaire who is allowing the team you support to fail like this so he's as financially OK as he can be? So strange.

• Like 1

And that's the bit I don't understand. I'm sure he wants out and yet he plays Russian Roulette every season with our Premier League status. If we go down our value will half? quarter?

I think Mr Lerner (joke) has been the most unmitigated disaster as an owner.

Jesus, that thebellsareringing site is full of arse kissers isn't it? You could mention that your dead nan appeared to you in a dream and told you that Villa were signing Joe Pesci and they'd thank you for your information.

I think you might be right you know.  ;)  :D

Â