Favourite Sport To Watch (Not football)

MattS

What sport do you like watching the most (Not Football)  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What sport do you like watching the most (Not Football)

• Tennis
    • Cricket
    • Rugby (L)
    • Rugby (U)
    • Basketball
    • Hockey (Field or Ice)
    • Baseball
    • NFL
    • Pub Sports (Darts, 9-ball etc...)
    • Other

NFL for me, its pretty much the only other sport i watch regardless of who is playing, probably because of a mixture of different playing styles and the huge numbers of players plus the lack of real information here

boxing after that but the early morning fight times put me off, cricket is ok T20 is very good, rugby union i only watch england, tennis bores me to tears

For me it"s NFL but apart from Superbowl I only watch replays.A live game goes for 4 hours, I don"t want to be in front of the TV that long.

Mind you cricket goes for 4 days.

A live game is 3 hours on average.

Love the NFL (I even have a Ravens jersey Dante!), but the NBA clinches it for me. I went over to America a few years ago now when the Celtics (my team) were in the playoffs against Orlando Magic. In the playoffs in the NBA it's the best out of 7 games, so there was a Celtics game on evry other night. Much like other sports though, constant fouling and rulebreaking breaks up the game too much and it's really noticable in basketball. However, when a game is allowed to flow, it's so fast-paced and there's some amazing feats of physical and technical ability on display.

For me it"s NFL but apart from Superbowl I only watch replays.A live game goes for 4 hours, I don"t want to be in front of the TV that long.

Mind you cricket goes for 4 days.

A live game is 3 hours on average.

Well I dont know how it works over there but over here a live game goes for 4 hours ( this includes college games ) they show 2-3 replays of each play here.

Moto GP, its everything F1 is only with racing.

Also if anyone wants to experience a brilliant atmosphere you really cant beat the darts, even if you dont like the sport itself, I'd still say most would enjoy going.

We (as in Britain & Ireland) get the live American feed including replays. A game kicks off at 6pm our time and another kicks off at 9pm. Sometimes you miss the first few minutes of the 2nd game and sometimes you don't. You never miss an hour though. So I dunno what your network are doing PussEKatt!

We (as in Britain & Ireland) get the live American feed including replays. A game kicks off at 6pm our time and another kicks off at 9pm. Sometimes you miss the first few minutes of the 2nd game and sometimes you don't. You never miss an hour though. So I dunno what your network are doing PussEKatt!

Well from what you are saying there is definately something going on somewhere cause a live game here goes 4 hours, like I said including college games, so WTF is happening ?! I mean the game is live,how can the network fiddle that ?

Moto GP, its everything F1 is only with racing.
I love MotoGP. I also wish WRC was easier to follow on TV.

I totally agree, I didnt even know that the first meet had happened until the following week passed and becaause its strangely harder to follow I've sort of lost interest in it.

Cant wait for the GP to kick of though.

It's a tie between ice hockey and basketball for me. Villa struggling of late doesn't irk me as much as most, as I've been a lifelong Toronto Maple Leafs and ©Raptors fan. I remember growing up, nothing was better than a Saturday night kicking it with the Leafs (when they were actually half-decent)...of course they played on other days of the week.

Â