Favourite Sport To Watch (Not football)

MattS

What sport do you like watching the most (Not Football)  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What sport do you like watching the most (Not Football)

• Tennis
    • Cricket
    • Rugby (L)
    • Rugby (U)
    • Basketball
    • Hockey (Field or Ice)
    • Baseball
    • NFL
    • Pub Sports (Darts, 9-ball etc...)
    • Other

Bit of an amazing summer of sport this year isn't it?

Euro 2012 8th June - 1st July

Wimbledon 25th June - 8th July

Olympics 27th July - 12th August

I like the big sporting traditions. I'll also watch anything athletic like Marathons, Running, Tour-de-France etc. if I can remember. Hate Cricket, Rugby, Darts, Golf and any other non-athletic sports though.

Bit of an amazing summer of sport this year isn't it?

Euro 2012 8th June - 1st July

Wimbledon 25th June - 8th July

Olympics 27th July - 12th August

I like the big sporting traditions. I'll also watch anything athletic like Marathons, Running, Tour-de-France etc. if I can remember. Hate Cricket, Rugby, Darts, Golf and any other non-athletic sports though.

And there is a nice gap between them also. As the Euros finish the 2nd week of Wimbledon starts, and then when wimbledon finishes.......

For once England will actually be the best place in the world to be during summer. And I return in May.

Ich kann nicht warten. :D

The more I think about it, the more I realise that I don't actually much like sport at all. Which is a bit of a revelation. Even football - I only watched the Milan-Barca game because there was nothing else on that I fancied.

It's just the Villa. Which is just sheer masochism these days.

You'll probably watch the Olimpiks cuz it 'seems like the thing to do' :)
Yep, exactly so. :nod:

Has to be Rugby League - A MILLION times better then the kick and clap code, faster, stronger, harder, more entertaining.

Just look at the saints warrington game tonight, way better entertainment than a random bath v saracens shit game

Golf. The Masters is the greatest sporting event outside of football imo.

Its still a load of the same middle aged blokes chasing a little ball around a field isn't it. What difference does it make the venue it is at or the name? The games is still the same, they aren't competing directly against each other either so no difference there. I can kinda understand the taking part enjoyment but enjoying a specific event seems odd. Its exactly the same isn't it?

You could say that about anything.

What's the difference between the world cup final and a Conference North game?

It's the occasion, the stakes, the rewards, the competitors, the venue, the fans, the history.

On another note, it makes me angry that cricket is nearly winning this poll.

My vote for the NFL has put the NFL (at least briefly) on top. You're welcome.

that said, if LFL were an option in the poll...

(apparently the LFL is plotting an international expansion with LFL Australia debuting in 2013 and LFL Europe in 2014... has Dante thought about having his missus try out?)

Aussie Rules 8) Went to Oz about 5 years ago and see a Freemantle Dockers game, it was **** awesome. When i remember to pay attention or news of Aussie Rules reaches here, they're my team.

Â