Favourite Sport To Watch (Not football)

MattS

What sport do you like watching the most (Not Football)  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What sport do you like watching the most (Not Football)

• Tennis
    • Cricket
    • Rugby (L)
    • Rugby (U)
    • Basketball
    • Hockey (Field or Ice)
    • Baseball
    • NFL
    • Pub Sports (Darts, 9-ball etc...)
    • Other

I feel I'll be on my own on this, but I still enjoy and avidly watch every F1 race if I can. And that includes being awake at silly o'clock for the ones in Japan etc, so I can watch it live rather than a re-run at a more sociable time. Sad I know :D

Nah I rate you for that... getting up in the middle of the night to watch a procession of near identical cigarette-packets-with-wheels-on pointlessly chasing after an arrogant German... that takes dedication above and beyond the call of duty. I salute you! :wink:

Nah I rate you for that... getting up in the middle of the night to watch a procession of near identical cigarette-packets-with-wheels-on pointlessly chasing after an arrogant German... that takes dedication above and beyond the call of duty. I salute you! :wink:

I thank you! 8)

Actually I watch it in the vain hope that they catch said arogant German and smash him to bits :lol:

Seriously though, I cheer on Jenson, who seems to be upholding the British tradition of being bloody good, withought being good enough to win (think Henman, Villa under BFR etc etc)

I feel I'll be on my own on this, but I still enjoy and avidly watch every F1 race if I can. And that includes being awake at silly o'clock for the ones in Japan etc, so I can watch it live rather than a re-run at a more sociable time. Sad I know :D

I'm exactly the same. Even though the race will probably be a boring procession, there's a chance that it wont be. And if you choose not to watch one, you know that THAT race will be the non-boring one.

Eugh Motor racing is the worst sport ever, so is any kind of athletics. Rugby is shit and so are all the American sports. Tennis is OK to watch and I'll watch England play cricket sometimes, but the main 2 sports I watch except footy are Snooker and Darts.

Formula 1 in the early 90s was quality. I used to watch the races early in the morning. Now i dont even bother finding out the result.

The only sport ive never been able to watch is Golf. I enjoy playing it, like all sports, but pictures of sky and grass bore me. Love Cricket and Rugby Union. And ive just got into Darts big time(both titles).

Give Montoya a competitive car, then I'll start watching F1 again.

So you could watch Montoya have his arse kicked by Schumacher again? :lol:

Montoya had a chance of winning the title in 2003 and blew it by driving like an idiot and coliding with his team mate. He is the most over-rated F1 driver for a long time. All mouth and little ability to produce consistantly.

The F1 drivers who could give Michael a hard time are Raikkonen, Alonso and Button

• 7 years later...

Rise again 7 year old thread, there's life in the old dog yet !

Union for me, footy will always be my love but rugby is my mistress. I particularly like the lack of feigning injury, whingeing and diving compared to footy. Tis a manly game played by men.

Setanta has just arrived in Thailand in January, so I have just seen my first 6 nations for 5 years and am now enjoying 24 hour rugby and gaelic sports. I quite enjoy the gaelic football.

I'm quite partial to a bit of handball.

I bloody knew you'd post something like this. I saw your name and thought he'll say handball...

No idea why.

*sigh*

Goalkeeper, innit.

Â