England v Brazil

andykeenan

Wednesday 7.30 ITV

Squad annouced

Jack Butland, Joe Hart, Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Phil
Jagielka, Glen Johnson, Joleon Lescott, Chris Smalling, Kyle Walker, Michael
Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James
Milner, Leon Osman, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere,
Jermain Defoe, Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Daniel Welbeck.

big phil named his squad a few weeks back, the exciting kids are by and large out, ronaldinho and fabiano back in, no real experience at CB, bit early for us to beat one of the big boys and the rags start the we're gonna do it bollocks but i think we could give them a game

got no intrest in england since woy took over and since our golden generation are all but finished (lampard, gerrard, ferdinand, owen, cole, terry) and there replacements Jonjo shelvey, Henderson, Serling, Welbeck are shit i honestly think we will stuggle to qualify for the WC.

Edited by Jimzk5

I'll watch it.  Don't get to see some of these Brazilian players too often, so I'll be interested in seeing them play, and looking at what Scolari's doing.

England? Meh.  I'll be behind them when it comes to tournaments, and therefore I want us to qualify for them, but beyond that I can't really muster any support for them.  Without any Villa players, and with several players that I don't particularly like, I certainly don't think I'll find myself actively rooting for them in this game.

Brazil have gone backwards for hiring Big Phil and the fact Ronaldinho is in the squad sort of tells it all. A great player in his day and still an entertainer but he is a aging luxury they can probably do without 

Â