England v Brazil

andykeenan

Good goal but Brazil are awful these days. Fabiano and Ronaldinho are players that should have been retired 5 years ago from international duty.

Big Phil will be sacked after a debacle at Confederations Cup

Brazil are clearly a good team, they're certainly not poor. But they're not the force of old, this team certainly. They've still got the players, but maybe not the team. 

'Ello, Grampy Lamps scores. 

the team is good the manager isnt anymore. He was relegated last season in Brazilian league

Bonus points for the fact his wearing plain black boots.

And he has the most English name on the pitch .

Don't worry the commentators will find a strange way to pronounce it!   Like Co-ah-tez of Liverpool whose real name is Coates and although a S American his Dad is a Jock - who I'm sure doesn't pronounce it that way.   The media seem to be really hot on pronouncing foreign names correctly according to grammar and pronunciation of the native language.   - pees me off, why can't they just speak like us?!! 

Not sure why he's playing but a tidy finish from Lampard.

Think you might have answered your own question there  ;)

Bonus points for the fact his wearing plain black boots.

And he has the most English name on the pitch .

Don't worry the commentators will find a strange way to pronounce it!   Like Co-ah-tez of Liverpool whose real name is Coates and although a S American his Dad is a Jock - who I'm sure doesn't pronounce it that way.   The media seem to be really hot on pronouncing foreign names correctly according to grammar and pronunciation of the native language.   - pees me off, why can't they just speak like us?!! 

I'd much prefer the commentators to pronounce foreign players' names as they should be said.  It's the fact that they usually don't bother, or do it terribly, that pisses me off.

Â