Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

as the others said, im sure its just to get a wee bit extra training in. 

Backfired if it was. I hope he's okay. I wonder if he played tonight because he was carrying a knock and they wanted to see how he felt playing on it.

He's walking around the pitch now so it looks like he's okay.

All bodies react differently. Does seem strange that Sylla was playing regularly during the German tour and has dropped out on contention. Or could just be the slight injury.

Looks like KEA will get the nod at Arsenal then as I assume Lambert won't go bonkers and play 4 forwards as he curiously did quite often against the top 4 last season.

I thought KEA was going to be an excellent player for us after his first few games but he dipped alarmingly and only showed glimpses thereafter so we need to see much better from him this season.

Well that's a spot for KEA or Bacuna. I'd rather Bacuna but pre-season suggests KEA. I wish they'd spent more time acclimatising Bacuna to central midfield rather than fullback and this is exactly why.

Is Sylla a Muslim? Maybe during Ramadan he lost a bit of the fitness so we're trying to ease him back into things.

Most likely. Mali is almost exclusively Muslim and Yacouba (Ya'qub) is a Muslim name.

Order of preference would be:

Bacuna (for his energy)

KEA

Tonev

So basically, not Tonev.

:mellow: Some fans...

I should elaborate. Not Tonev for Arsenal away. Crystal Palace at home, maybe, but not this weekend.

Â