Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Tonights game was not the priority, we know that because Bent played!

We aren't going to win the FA Cup this season, so better out earlier than later. Just difficult because of the other cup disaster this week (although I think the real disaster was the first leg).

Tuesday against Newcastle is more important, then Saturday against Everton.

From then on its one game a week. This should mean there is more time to focus on defending during training, surely it can only improve. :unsure:

Our attack is ok, if the defensive side improves, results should improve.

I think we should stick with Paul Lambert at least until the end of the season.

As for the issue of local media, he isn't the first manager to fall out with members of the press, Ferguson does it all the time.  

Most of us get sick of hearing the same bland answers all the time, Lambert is probably sick of the same questions all the time.

The papers are not there as the "voice of the fans", they are there to sell papers, and the stories reflect that.

Weather we could have won it is irrelevant,a winning mentality might help keep us up though.Winning brings confidence and putting five past millwall might change their mentality!

"It's not great, but you have to keep going," Lambert told BBC Sport. "You take your medicine, pick yourself up and go again. There's no way you can lie down."

Genuinely think the BBC don't even bother sending a journalist any more they just press CTRL+C CTRL+V and edit a few words (if that).

Lol yeah, we will get much better players when we can show that fancy championship card. They gonna be all over this. If these idiots would have actually had some signings up in the start of january we could have had a totally different conversation right now. Would also like to add another **** you lambert because I feel it is mandatory for some reason. "WE GO AGAIN" are you serious? I refuse to believe he actually said it again, can someone confirm this ? 

The solution isn't getting rid off Lambert IMO (although I understand the people who wan't him gone). The situation isn't black and white. The club is rotten and it's not his fault. The squad is shit.

Calling the man a word removed is just really poor.

Interesting picture in there though of villa players apparently waiting for coach to arrive. Tweet came from ex player they said???

A journo took the pic, which is their one source and their second source is an ex player (apparently) - and Joe Bennett follows them whoever they may be I have no idea.

Weather we could have won it is irrelevant,a winning mentality might help keep us up though.Winning brings confidence and putting five past millwall might change their mentality!

Thats true, its better to win than lose.

I think if we didn't have the Newcastle game on Tuesday, after the Bradford game 3 days ago, he probably would have gone full strength, barring Guzan.

Oh and do not forget the other classic: "Randy has been brilliant," said former Norwich boss Lambert. "Whatever happens happens, but he's been brilliant with me. He's a really good guy."

Definitely a 10% "suck Randy's balls whenever possible" bonus in Lambert's contract.