Paul Lambert

Pilchard

dead man walking.

talksport callers are full of hate for Lambert! even bobby gould said your team selections are shit

it probably didnt help when he was being interviewed by abrahams when he said "we pick ourselves up ang go again"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus h christ paul change the **** record

lambert also said we just need a bit of luck????? i have no idea what he is on but he needs to **** off a.s.a.p.

nobody likes you paul, nobody wants you, you are a disgrace to this club! pack your bags and **** off

Is there no way at all you can post a constructive opinion without resorting to name calling and coming across so aggressive?

I mean please, just try.

Come on now mate losing a 2 goal lead against west brom and ultimately scrapping a point to move above a Wigan team that almost came back for a draw against sunderland from 3 down doesn't really warrant jumping for joy

Not jumping for joy - Just showing that our result supports the thought that we havent accepted relegation.

Is there no way at all you can post a constructive opinion without resorting to name calling and coming across so aggressive?

I mean please, just try.

not possible. even mcleish did not make me this angry

What we got a point at West Brom by accident?

However we got out, we got out with a better result than our rivals around there. If we go back in the relegation zone on the opposite occurring, will you say that its an accident that our rivals gained better results?

It was a reasonable performance, the first in nearly two months. Back to black since then.

Do you think we'll survive?

I doubt many fans outside this league would have noticed us. 

The laughing stock of the English game for sure. 

Definitely. 4 games in a row on Sky Sports. 8-0, 4-0 then a 2 legged defeat to Bradford.

I mean please, just try.

It's only a slightly more graphic way of saying what everyone else is saying/thinking.

If you have listened to his interview, he blames not signing any quality players down to not risking taking them into the Championship and losing money on expensive players. If this is him not resigned to the Chsmpionship I dont know what is???

Well no thats nonsense really isnt it. What he says is he isnt going to make the same mistakes made with people like Beye, because should we go down that would send the club into oblivion.

Rory Smith@RorySmithTimes

I like Paul Lambert. But his blanking of perfectly reasonable questions from @MatKendrick in the presser tonight was petulant and pointless.

Sami Mokbel@SamiMokbel81_DM

Pathetic from #AVFC manager Paul Lambert in press conference. Refusing to answer any of @matkendrick question. No way to treat local press

Neil Moxley@Neil_Moxley_DM

Lambert not answering questions from local press is a desperate sign. When times are tough you need the locals to be 100% behind you.

Oh dear.

I like Paul Lambert. But his blanking of perfectly reasonable questions from @MatKendrick in the presser tonight was petulant and pointless.

Pathetic from #AVFC manager Paul Lambert in press conference. Refusing to answer any of @matkendrick question. No way to treat local press

Lambert not answering questions from local press is a desperate sign. When times are tough you need the locals to be 100% behind you.

Oh dear.

Wonder what he asked...

It was a reasonable performance, the first in nearly two months. Back to black since then.

Do you think we'll survive?

Im worried. 

But hangin on to the fact that things should/will change from this appalling run (through laws of footy/pattern of our season/law of averages) and we are STILL as it stands NOT going down.

Oh dear.

wow

Rory Smith‏@RorySmithTimes

Sami Mokbel‏@SamiMokbel81_DM

Neil Moxley‏@Neil_Moxley_DM

Oh dear.

Losing it now. Without the locals he is ****. Although he still won't be sacked. We are a circus, not a football club.

• Like 1

Rory Smith‏@RorySmithTimes

Sami Mokbel‏@SamiMokbel81_DM

Neil Moxley‏@Neil_Moxley_DM

Oh dear.

Is that as a result of Kendrick's suggestion that Lambert wouldn't be doing yesterday's press conference?