Paul Lambert

Pilchard

FFS can't we even spend £2.5m on Liam Trotter ? He'd make a big difference to the physicality of our central midfield

THIS!!! Can Lerner not scrape 4-5m together and buy Trotter and James Chester? or Even bloody Derick Boateng if we can't get Trotter..... Lerner just sold Cleveland Browns for a lot of money.....

THIS!!! Can Lerner not scrape 4-5m together and buy Trotter and James Chester? or Even bloody Derick Boateng if we can't get Trotter..... Lerner just sold Cleveland Browns for a lot of money.....

I would be happy with Trotter and Chester. Maybe that's the plan. Do nothing for 30 days then sign some one legged women on deadline day and all the fans will be **** ecstatic that we actually signed someone.

I would be happy with Trotter and Chester. Maybe that's the plan. Do nothing for 30 days then sign some one legged women on deadline day and all the fans will be **** ecstatic that we actually signed someone.

Indeed I'd be pretty happy with Chester and Trotter.... Hell I'd just like us to do something... even if it's to sign some cheap prodigy from Sweden or Holland for 250k....

its always been said that we need to sell to buy, but that just doesnt happen, our deadwood is worth nothing which nobody wants, so we have to buy

unlike other clubs, our players dont improve and add value, they discover broad street, and gambing establishments, and it all goes down hill

could be Lambert last week in charge. lose the derby game, get knocked out by bradford and lose to millwall. he can't continue if all these three games are lost. he is already one of the poorest managers ever to be put in charge.

I can see all three of those scenarios happening too

Lambert gave the game away today with poor substitutions. Should never have brought on bannan and took Nzogbia off to early. Why do we try to defend when we can't. Should have carried on putting pressure on albion instead of conceding the lead like that. He really is a proper prat and will take us down make no mistake.

It's not even the subs that baffle me the most it's the sitting back at 2-1 that bugs me the most..

Every manager we have tends to this, we go ahead and we sit back and defend it no matter how narrow the lead is.

Really frustrating because 99% of the time we just cannot defend like this.

Sorry Lambert has to go

Rubbish subs bringing on Bannan for **** sake

delph had got a knock so his hand waas forced a bit there to be fair. i don't think he has ot go either! we looked great first half and he'd done a very good job of sorting them out after the bradford game. i was expecting us to be shit and we were far from that today.

very fine line, had lichaj scored the third, had brunt's shot been a couple of inches to the left, if the defender hadn't slipped in the build up odemwengie's goal...

It's not even the subs that baffle me the most it's the sitting back at 2-1 that bugs me the most..

Every manager we have tends to this, we go ahead and we sit back and defend it no matter how narrow the lead is.

Really frustrating because 99% of the time we just cannot defend like this.

i don't think that was lambert's choice, i think our players shat it.

• Like 1