Paul Lambert

Pilchard

good morale boost for Lambert today, made the changes and gave valuable game time to our returning players, Baker, Bent, N'Zogbia and Agbonlahor - all of whom sounded like they had decent impact on proceedings.

Also pleased with the Bennett and Bowery getting their chances.

Strongest team available will play against Bradford on Tuesday.

at 1-0 down to ipswich, with they're fans chanting 'your getting sacked in the morning' Pleased to hear our fans reply with 'PL Claret and Blue Army'

decent run out for most, with everyone but Albrighton coming through unscathed, it'll give him options for the forth coming games. Oh, apart from in Centre Mid that is.

Team for Tuesday:

Given

Lowton Clark Baker Bennett

Weimann Westwood Bannan Holman

Benteke Bent

??

I thought Lambert made a few changes and got it right today. Was pleased that it worked out for him today to be fair, because he hasn't had the best of luck along the way I don't think.

I expect us to be strong on Tuesday after that performance and players coming back into the fold. I hope he plays Benteke and Bent together. N'Zogbia and Agbonlahor could really change things for us if need be.

Team for Tuesday:

Given

Benteke Bent

??

I thought Lambert made a few changes and got it right today. Was pleased that it worked out for him today to be fair, because he hasn't had the best of luck along the way I don't think.

I expect us to be strong on Tuesday after that performance and players coming back into the fold. I hope he plays Benteke and Bent together. N'Zogbia and Agbonlahor could really change things for us if need be.

Weimann on the wing? Not for me. He starts ahead of Bent.

Manager did well again today. Picked the right eleven, made the right changes, won the game. I bet he's absolutely delighted to have a few players back as well, this premier league break couldn't have come at a better time for us after a ballsy display in Wales.

Keep up the recent form please Paul.

Team for Tuesday:

Given

Benteke Bent

??

I'd be surprised if Westwood was fit.

I just hope he doesn't put Herd back into defence and revert to that back 3 system. Did ok at Liverpool granted but I think we need to be flexible and energetic against Bradford.

It will prob be Given, Lowton, Clark, Baker, Bennett, Holman, Herd, Delph, Bannan, Weimann, Benteke.

Lambert chops and changes all the time which I think is a good thing. I know he will recognise the three coming back in today did him a good job though.

Hopefully because Westy is cup tied it means he has the extra rest period where he can just chill out with the ankle problem and get it sorted. It will have been how long since is injury by Southampton? 2 weeks?

Only 5 defeats in 16 games, and 3 of those to the Top 3 Clubs, through to a semi-final, and a 4th Round. :)

Not too bad for a beginning.

Ha ha, good example of how you can twist statistics to prove any case. How about an alternative of: 18 goals conceded in the last 5 games, including a heavy home defeat against a key relegation rival and an unconvincing cup win against a weakened side from the lower reaches of the Championship. Buy in January, Mr Lambert!

Only 5 defeats in 16 games, and 3 of those to the Top 3 Clubs, through to a semi-final, and a 4th Round. :)

Not too bad for a beginning.

Or for a different view just look at our appalling league stats.

He definitely has and he seems to do all he can to keep the goodwill from supporters. Seems like most away matches, if any players do not go over and applaud the away fans, he makes it a point they do. Think he has always kept a good relation with fans tbh. Remember after Norwich away on the last day, he gave a speech following the match to the home supporters. Wanted to stay and hear it, as I thought they was a decent chance he would soon be our man, unfortunately I needed a few more pints after watching the dross we served up so was quickly out of Carrow Road.