Paul Lambert

Pilchard

We have scored the least, we have let in the most - we have played 20 games and we are officially in turmoil. We are not just losing games, which is fair for most teams except the big ones, we are getting hammered and ridiculed. Beaten up by Chelsea, rolled over by Tottenham and now a laughing stock at home to Wigan. No bite from a gang of players who should be fired up to justify their place in the team.

Our squad is knackered, no doubt about it, and now we play:

Four games in 11 days, including two cup games against Bradford and Ipswich.

This why you need to make sure that you buy well in the summer,

so that when these periods come along you have players who have experience and quality to get us through the difficult times

Paul Lambert has not planned ahead and so has failed to follow the basics of Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Lambert still gets his name chanted while 8-0, 4-0 and 3-0 down. Why? People were boo'ing Mcleish before he even walked in the door. Yes Mcleish was shit, but this has got to be worse?

Lambert is the worst tactician I have ever seen. You are right, this is worse, a lot worse. Chanting his name is embarrasing, his transfer policy, his selections, his man mangement and his tactics are pathetic. He is even starting to come across like a copmplete tit in his press conferences now. No wonder he cant get a perfomance from the team, he has got to be one of the most depressing and uninspiring people I have ever heard speak. He is way out of his depth and he knows it

The thing for me is he has no idea how to deal with pressure.

Walked on Livingston after only winning 2 league games.

Wycombe no real pressure there managed a league cup semi final.

No real expectation at Colchester and walked as soon as Norwich came calling.

At Norwich he took over a beleaguered league 1 side who has just been thumped 7-1 by PL's Colchester. There was no real pressure on him to get them up in that season after the start they had but he did a very good job getting them into the championship. The following season again no real pressure on as they had just been promoted but again he surprised everyone by getting them promoted.

Last season lets be honest he surprised everyone yet again and managed a good finish in the Premier League but there was no pressure on him everyone expected them to go down but some astute signings and a galvanised team kept them up and made everyone take notice.

Fast forward to this season and the weight of expectation has been huge, he has had some good results namely Citeh and Norwich in the cup and Liverpool in the league. Our other wins have been less than impressive IMO. Then we have had the recent results. After the chelsea game we should have seen a response but IMO the spurs game was an even worse performance and Lambert looked lost. Again today the same shocking formation and tactics and we only looked half decent when he switched to a 4-4-2 when the game was already lost. He does not have a clue what to do IMO and clearly cannot cope. It would not shock me at all to open the paper in the morning to read he has quit.

The thing for me is he has no idea how to deal with pressure.

Walked on Livingston after only winning 2 league games.

Wycombe no real pressure there managed a league cup semi final.

No real expectation at Colchester and walked as soon as Norwich came calling.

At Norwich he took over a beleaguered league 1 side who has just been thumped 7-1 by PL's Colchester. There was no real pressure on him to get them up in that season after the start they had but he did a very good job getting them into the championship. The following season again no real pressure on as they had just been promoted but again he surprised everyone by getting them promoted.

Last season lets be honest he surprised everyone yet again and managed a good finish in the Premier League but there was no pressure on him everyone expected them to go down but some astute signings and a galvanised team kept them up and made everyone take notice.

Fast forward to this season and the weight of expectation has been huge, he has had some good results namely Citeh and Norwich in the cup and Liverpool in the league. Our other wins have been less than impressive IMO. Then we have had the recent results. After the chelsea game we should have seen a response but IMO the spurs game was an even worse performance and Lambert looked lost. Again today the same shocking formation and tactics and we only looked half decent when he switched to a 4-4-2 when the game was already lost. He does not have a clue what to do IMO and clearly cannot cope. It would not shock me at all to open the paper in the morning to read he has quit.

Wycombe were favorites for promotion that year, he walked because he didnt get an automatic spot and he also bombed out in the playoffs. Colchester were expected to make the playoffs but finished 9th below where they expected to be, then he walked after 1 game in the new year.

Lambert is the worst tactician I have ever seen. You are right, this is worse, a lot worse. Chanting his name is embarrasing, his transfer policy, his selections, his man mangement and his tactics are pathetic. He is even starting to come across like a copmplete tit in his press conferences now. No wonder he cant get a perfomance from the team, he has got to be one of the most depressing and uninspiring people I have ever heard speak. He is way out of his depth and he knows it

Agree with this completely, LAMBERT OUT

Another perfect example of the lack of any real improvement under him.

Today's loss was a total embarrassment and while I blame Lerner for the mess we're in as a club lambert has really let himself down so far in this job.

The thing that gets me is that he just sits there watching it and doesnt change anything until its too late. He cant organise a defence either. Norwich were always pitiful at the back, 66 goals they shipped last year only the bottom 3 worse off.

The thing that gets me is that he just sits there watching it and doesnt change anything until its too late. He cant organise a defence either. Norwich were always pitiful at the back, 66 goals they shipped last year only the bottom 3 worse off.

That just isn't true.... He claps his hands a lot.

Have to say he has lost me now...signs of been there for a while in all honesty.Brought the wrong players given what was at the club.If he wasn't following Mcliesh I think support for him would be far less.Its soley to the fans credit and mentioned on the commentary that they still sang his name at 3-0 down to Wigan fans who have seen 15 goals go in without response in 270 minutes of football.

Another perfect example of the lack of any real improvement under him.

Today's loss was a total embarrassment and while I blame Lerner for the mess we're in as a club lambert has really let himself down so far in this job.

Who else could he have picked today??? How could he have changed things???

Unfortunately, Lambert is currently down to the bare bones of a squad, yes - his initial formation was wrong and has been for the past three matches but with the personnel available what was he to do? We had one CB on the pitch, with a RB and a utility player making up the other two.

How many of Vlaar, Dunne, Baker, N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor and Bent would have made a difference today? Arguably every single one of them.

Our midfield is weak and this needs addressing in the transfer window. To be fair, Lambert put Ireland back in (much to the glee of a lot of fans) only for him to confirm he's poor with no desire to succeed at this club.

Kids can only take you so far, we need our experienced players back from injury (surely that can't be blamed on PL??)

I doubt Mourinho would've gotten today's available players to beat Wigan.

I doubt Mourinho would've gotten today's available players to beat Wigan.

He would've got a performance out of them though imo and the midfield would've been packed to ensure they don't pass it around like Barcelona as they did today.

Just heard his post match interview.. don't think he will change anything.

Edited by dudevillaisnice