Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Barcelona have just let in a 91st minute goal to trail 3-2 after being 2-0 up away from home. Lets hope that is the only time it happens today eh?

Not sure what we could have done about the goal other than blocking the initial cross. Lukaku did brilliantly and I dont think even Mellberg in his prime would have been able to out muscle him, the finish was sublime. Should someone have been tracking Brunt?

Boils down to tactics for me. This business of 3 of the back, especially when you've got three so advanced as Zog, Gabby and Benny, means you're shorthanded when you need to press or close down quick. So far we haven't needed to do that much since baggies have been shit and have had nothing of the ball - until they get a little bit of pressure going.

STOP this stupid passing it around at the back. Does my **** head in as we always end up giving the ball away.

If Lambert was under the illusion that he could send this lot out and defend a 2 goal lead, then he's much mistaken. We need at least another 2 goals.

we didnt come out to defend the lead, we went on the front foot with zog trying to take on 8 west brom players as always and lost the ball 20 seconds later its 1-2 and were falling to bits.