Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Bannan has been a disgrace.

There's a lot to hate about N'Zogbia's performance too but he has at least been the only one doing something, with that something being the very predictable move of running across the defender and shooting at the keepers near post.

Clark, Bennett, Baker, Lowton, Bannan ans Delph all need one way tickets to Syria, thats half our team that need changing, on a good day! this is the worst Villa team I have ever seen by quite a distance.

We lose this, I'd love to hear one reason, just one why lambert should keep his job.

A disgrace.

Cos' he's excelling at reducing the wage bill.

Wait till' Randolph see's the wage bill when we are in The Championship, he'll have a right lobber on.

Not as bad as over-reaction here suggests

We are very unlucky to be losing - should be a couple up. Pitch looks very poor and bobbly - not an excuse though

Bannan and Delph are the problem - no cover for the defence and no idea going forward. They're making everyone else look worse than they are. We are crying out for a couple of decent CMs - Ireland would help going forward but would leave defence even more exposed

Those calling for Bent to come on are crazy

2-1 or 3-1 to Villa by the end

I'd go with Ireland on for either Weimann or Agbonlahor. Not getting either of them in the game enough atm. Zog has provided the most threat of the front 4.

Bent on for Benteke would be tempting too, but maybe not yet.

I think we'll come back okay. Just need a goal to settle nerves.

Bennett his been woeful, Bannan has been woeful, Delph who I thought may have player out his skin been a Bradford lad has been woeful too! If this performance carries on 2nd half I'll need a new laptop as there will be something stuck in my screen!

um, by that logic, then we *could* have had 4 or 5 ourselves!

not as a direct response to the quoted post but easy on bennett and bannan lads. i'm a bannan fan and he's had an off night for sure but for **** sake he's let's not just cane them for that.

Bannan is shit all the time lets face it if there was anybody else he'd be in the reserves

In fairness the Bannan, when the chips are down and heads are dropping he always still wants the ball.

Its more a case of him not letting his head drop for safety reasons if his head dropped he'd be chewing grass