Doctor Who

mikeyp102

Class episode, still would like to know how Clara got out of the timeline and how she doesn't remember everything (as surely she would know of the crack in time as she has seen everything the doctor has).

Smith played the role really well, actually thought when they aged him he looked like Michael Gambon when he was in the Christmas special).

Wonder if it was a full set of regenerations or just one. Was it me or did smith say that one of the doctors had regenerated into the same one. Wikipedia will need even more updating after that. Bet the who forums and tumblr are going mental

A little disappointed but only because my expectation was so high.

Hard to fathom what's really going on with the storyline and as usual more questions than answers.

I think it tied up a lot o the ones from the smith era

1. silence will fall - they were fighting with the doctor

2. The importance of trenzalore - time lords trying to come through and truth forcefield

3. How the tardis blew up - the church going back in time to stop the doctor getting to trenzalore.

Agreed though that they always open up new questions

Coleman.

She's my type in every single way though and while Gillian is indisputably tractor, she's not really my cup of tea.

Edit: I could stealthily edit this but the autocorrect is fantastic :D

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Coleman.

She's my type in every single way though and while Gillian is indisputably tractor, she's not really my cup of tea.

Edit: I could stealthily edit this but the autocorrect is fantastic :D

I thought I'd missed some sort of Brummie slang at first. But I accept the inferred challenge of gong up to a woman at a bar and saying "darlin you are TRACTOR!" I'll let you know if I get laid or laid out

• Like 2

More importantly, Karen Gillan or Jenna Louis Coleman?

Got to be Gillan for me. Can't beat a fit redhead. Although Coleman, boobs.

I quite like Coleman. She is so cute but Karen is also very beautiful. Can't go wrong with either.

Â