Doctor Who

mikeyp102

This series has just seemed like filler episodes. Tonight's episode was alright and a bit enjoyable, but I just feel like something is missing.

Matt Smith's series had good plots behind them for the most part. So far with Capaldi's, it just seems random and not much really going on.

I don't know how to describe it properly.

This series doesn't have an ongoing plot.

Moffat got a lot of criticism for making it all too complicated, so this series is just individual episodes.

It looks as though he's buckled and put in one ongoing theme with that Promised Land thing though.

Shame because I really liked the ongoing stories.

I liked last nights but it did seem rather filler-ey.

Have to say I am a bit disappointed at the moment.  The episode on Saturday was quite possibly the worst Doctor Who episode I have seen since the Sylvester McCoy era 

It was just a filler episode. The banter between the doctor and robin hood was silly. It made the doctor look petty and made me cringe. 

I don't think they have defined the series yet. When Smith first started, it became apparent what kind of doctor he would be and what the series would be ending with. All we know is that Clara no longer feels like the doctor's companion, the promise land is going to be the ending (not interesting for me), and the doctor doesn't know who he is. 

It's just not working so far. 

I'm just watching Saturday's episode, 10 minutes in and I think it's had some good jokes so far.

I might be biased, I saw a lot of the filming for this one and got to say hello to Jenna when she was wearing the red outfit. She really is 3'6".

Capaldi was the nicest most softly spoken person ever, Mark Gatiss was equally charming. The kids were particularly taken with Tom Riley (Robin Hood) who they've met a couple of times from DaVinci's Demons.

How's that for a cluster **** of minor league name dropping!

• Like 3

The woman will turn out to be Clara

Can't be Clara

I'd imagine an older version of her would be more of a Milf the mysterious woman is a bit of a munter

Apparently the smart money is on clara

Â