Doctor Who

mikeyp102

just bagged the kids some tickets for a screening of the episode at the 50th Convention, so they'll be surrounded by daleks and what not whilst they watch!

got the tickets before they sold out, their friend didn't get a ticket in time - my big chance to be the hero and hand my ticket over to a kid with no ticket!

remember when they used to do that on the telly outside Wembley on final day?

I just got...

Remembrance of the Daleks, Resurrection of the Daleks, The Visitation, Black Orchid, Revelation of the Daleks, Four to Doomsday, The Caves of Androzani (which I actually think I already have, does anybody want it for free if I do?), The Movie, The Two Doctors, Earthshock, Attack of the Cybermen and The Five Doctors...

all for £12!

Bargain!

Edit: I do have 'Caves...' so if anybody wants it let me know, can send it off this week.

Edited by dodgyknees
  • Like 1

I just got...

Remembrance of the Daleks, Resurrection of the Daleks, The Visitation, Black Orchid, Revelation of the Daleks, Four to Doomsday, The Caves of Androzani (which I actually think I already have, does anybody want it for free if I do?), The Movie, The Two Doctors, Earthshock, Attack of the Cybermen and The Five Doctors...

all for £12!

Bargain!

Edit: I do have 'Caves...' so if anybody wants it let me know, can send it off this week.

I think my favourite Dalek episode is Genisis

My favourite Dr Who episode is actually planet of the spiders

Anticipation of Saturday is now huge,  checking the Who news every day and cant wait for the adventure in time and space either

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned "An Adventure in Space and Time" - tomorrow at 9.00 pm.

This special one-off drama travels back in time to 1963 to see how Doctor Who was first brought to the screen.

Actor William Hartnell felt trapped by a succession of hard-man roles. Wannabe producer Verity Lambert was frustrated by the TV industry's glass ceiling. Both of them were to find unlikely hope and unexpected challenges in the form of a Saturday tea-time drama. Allied with a team of unusual but brilliant people, they went on to create the longest running science fiction series ever made.

From the trailers, David Bradley makes a very convincing Hartnell.

As someone who watched from episode one, I'm very much looking forward to this (possibly even more than The Day of the Doctor).

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned "An Adventure in Space and Time" - tomorrow at 9.00 pm.

Ahem

I just got...

all for £12!

Bargain!

I think my favourite Dalek episode is Genisis

My favourite Dr Who episode is actually planet of the spiders

Anticipation of Saturday is now huge,  checking the Who news every day and cant wait for the adventure in time and space either

As he has drunk an elixir from the sisters of khan, does that mean he now had unlimited regenerations ?

Now there's a phrase I never thought I'd read.

Strange, I think that's what I did last friday night

• Like 1

Really, really enjoyed "An Adventure in Space and Time". Those kids running around shouting "exterminate!", that was me in 1963, that was. 

And today's Google Doodle is fun, too. 

• Like 1

yep loved it, also loved the way he looked up at Dr number 11 (12) at the end too.

Huge spoiler...

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th Hurt

10th Chris

11th David

12th David (formerly 10.5)

13th Matt

;)

Edited by dodgyknees

yep loved it, also loved the way he looked up at Dr number 11 (12) at the end too.

Huge spoiler...

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th Hurt

10th Chris

11th David

13th Matt

;)

So where does Capaldi fit in? Or has Moffat done some weird jiggery pokery?

Edited by Eames

Huge spoiler...

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th Hurt

10th Chris

11th David

13th Matt

;)

So where does Capaldi fit in? Or has Moffat done some weird jiggery pokery?

A new set of regenerations... thanks to something that was prominent in season 5...something that was in the Eleventh Hour and we last saw in the series finale...

Â