Doctor Who

mikeyp102

Can people help me out here a bit

I'm a massive Sci Fi fan and i have no other issues watching other sci fi shows like star trek stargate BSG e.t.c but when i watch Doctor Who it just goes straight over my head

I don't know if its because its more fast paced but i sit through the episodes sometimes and they become a blur and im left scratching my head thinking what the hell have i just watched?

Any tips?

become 15 years old, it'll make perfect sense and you can go on fan sites and see every frame analysed and cross referenced

once you are up to speed you can write fan fiction where you get characers from different programmes to shag each other

never read your kids' notebooks!

become 15 years old, it'll make perfect sense and you can go on fan sites and see every frame analysed and cross referenced

once you are up to speed you can write fan fiction where you get characers from different programmes to shag each other

never read your kids' notebooks!

I am 22 and I love Doctor who. There are times where it seems childish and silly, but other times it's just so cool. The scenery is amazing, the actors are normally really good, and the women are sexy. I must say though, it is getting quite repetitive now. The daleks, cybermen, etc are over used. I want some new badies. 

Can people help me out here a bit

I'm a massive Sci Fi fan and i have no other issues watching other sci fi shows like star trek stargate BSG e.t.c but when i watch Doctor Who it just goes straight over my head

I don't know if its because its more fast paced but i sit through the episodes sometimes and they become a blur and im left scratching my head thinking what the hell have i just watched?

Any tips?

What series have you watched and what episodes? More recent doctor who episodes have been playing off one another so you really need to have watched previous episodes to understand it. If you really want to try to watch this series, watch series 5 when Matt Smith first becomes the doctor. There are 13 episodes so watch them all in order. If you are not hooked onto the show by episode 6, then it's not for you. Episode 2 is quite stupid but 4 and 5 are very suspenseful and great. 

• Like 1

Well i watched the season most recently with davros and the reality bomb david tennant was the doctor i think the matt smith series is next so ill watch that thanks

Series 5 is probably the best series.

I watched waters of mars that was a great episode and the end of time both parts some crazy shit who thinks it up haha

Watched the first episode of the matt smith doctor don't really like redheads but she's alright shame about Tennant but guess his time was up

I watched waters of mars that was a great episode and the end of time both parts some crazy shit who thinks it up haha

Watched the first episode of the matt smith doctor don't really like redheads but she's alright shame about Tennant but guess his time was up

The first series of smiths reign doesn't have the best story lines, some were lacking for me. But you will find that smith captures the role of the doctor really well. He grows into it, getting better as the series' progress

• 3 weeks later...

they were filming up the road from us on the weekend so needless to say my nipper was there lurking outside celeb spotting, they got to see Jen and a few extras, but fair play to the crew they very briefly let them in for a quick look around then advised them the rest of that day's filming was pretty much scrapped due to the weather, gave them muffins and got rid of them 

I agree with people Matt Smith is the best doctor so far imo

I just finished the season with the pandorica now crowley from supernatural is in it

Still goes over my head sometimes with the time travel like sometimes he dies in an episode than reappears but trying to stick with it

Â