Boxing day fixtures

TrentVilla

Bit stoke don't actually play "football", they onstage a version of the jimmy hill long ball game. But instead of hills longball game being pass pass hoof to a big man to knock it down for another player to finish, the stoke way is hoof and wait for a throw in in the final third then batter players out the way to win a flick on and score. I wish they would **** off.

And suarez' wasn't a pen. Holding your tit doesn't make you lose your footing, you bucktooth word removed.

Lamber got a fine and a touchline ban for saying the ref was wrong too give man city a penalty.

Alex Ferguson stand on the touchline ranting at the linesman and ref, critical of them post match, doesn't even get charged.

**** farce.

Edited by Jimzk5

I love Stoke.

I love how everyone hates them so much and they don't care.

They just carry on playing horrible football, ruining matches and grubbing goals past teams.

its actually quite boring at this stage that the Stoke hatred continues. football shouldnt be stereotyped in that should be only one way to play the game as would be boring sport then.

They play to their strengths and **** wouldnt mind some of Villa learning a thing or 2 from them

Â