U.S. Politics

maqroll

20 hours ago, DeepDish said:

I would not be surprised if Trump has caught the virus, being at a dinner with a Brazilian that has testet positive.

Imagine if he is is giving the whole establishment the virus! Who would have thought that was his way of draining the swamp?

Apparently he has now tested negative.

46 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Apparently he has now tested negative.

He’s also apparently in remarkably good shape, according to his doctors, so I’m not sure I’ll take their word for it. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, villakram said:

Will Bernie go after Biden tonight, or will Biden have yet another brain fart... or will anyone care given the VIRUS!

Suddenly campaign politics look completely irrelevant 

I could buy a shit ton of beer and wine through my distributors and when all the booze is gone next week , I can sell it off the books for $$$.

Gotta think ahead. 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

This is fast becoming a Libertarian's fantasy come true. 

Have you perused any of the forums populated by preppers (I find they overlap quite a bit with "Libertarians"). Such joy and gloating and the pics of queues at gun shops this weekend... jeez!

Imagine if there were an actual apocalypse of some sort and they were the people left behind to re-start!

4 hours ago, villakram said:

Have you perused any of the forums populated by preppers (I find they overlap quite a bit with "Libertarians"). Such joy and gloating and the pics of queues at gun shops this weekend... jeez!

Imagine if there were an actual apocalypse of some sort and they were the people left behind to re-start!

I think I'd be glad I didn't make it!

• Like 1

Only a matter of time before Trump starts to inch towards giving himself special powers due to the pandemic. Trump will be at his most dangerous from here on out. He will want to postpone the election or some shit.

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

It won't be mild when he gets it though

He'll no doubt pull out his inner north Korean dictator levels of immunity and survive it 

In fairness we're in the worst timeline so when Trump gets it it'll no doubt make him young again or something.

• Haha 1

"I always knew this was a pandemic, even before it was declared"-Trump

In that case, he should be tarred and feathered in front of the White House and given a dose of the virus himself.

12 minutes ago, maqroll said:

"I always knew this was a pandemic, even before it was declared"-Trump

In that case, he should be tarred and feathered in front of the White House and given a dose of the virus himself.

Ah yes, the famous hoax pandemics. He knew it all along.

Â