U.S. Politics

maqroll

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

9 days to go. Still waiting for the pivot from Campaign narcissist mode to President mode.

Also

:crylaugh:

How many times are we going to say "You couldn't make it up" between now and whichever decade the dictatorship ends?

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

9 days to go. Still waiting for the pivot from Campaign narcissist mode to President mode.

Must admit, I thought he might pivot today, into non dingbat mode. But no, still mega bell end.

I'm gonna go for heart attack in 6 months to bring it to an end.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

He isn't an entertainer. He will have his hands on the nuclear code in 9 days.

Well, he won't be nuking Russia will he? :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

How many times are we going to say "You couldn't make it up" between now and whichever decade the dictatorship ends?

To be fair, it's fairly selective, almost misleading, to call them out as 'russia law firm of the year', as if it's what they're most well known for. They're an American law firm with thousands of lawyers across dozens of locations. They happen to have done some good work in their Moscow office recently.

On top of that, it was a British legal publisher who awarded them the 'russia law firm of the year' award, it's not official recognition by Russia.

• Like 1

Greatest jobs producer that God ever created. Eloquent :lol: 

Edit: Then he goes and tops himself a couple of minutes later with number 1 tricky. Don't mind me I'm just watching the presser now

Edited by Keyblade

So, he's nuts. Nothing new there. He's going to create absolute chaos in the political sphere, ruin any remaining faith people have in politics, truth  or change and generally create a massive shitstorm under which, the people that paid to have him elected will quietly continue to take the world to pieces for profit. If we survive him, we'll still be f*****.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

What's the EC?

Electoral College.

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

To be fair, it's fairly selective, almost misleading, to call them out as 'russia law firm of the year', as if it's what they're most well known for. They're an American law firm with thousands of lawyers across dozens of locations. They happen to have done some good work in their Moscow office recently.

On top of that, it was a British legal publisher who awarded them the 'russia law firm of the year' award, it's not official recognition by Russia.

I know, it's still amusing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Seriously how is this narcissist child going to leading the US? How did this happen?

The Democrats chose Clinton. 

Charles Manson would have been a better choice

• Like 1

Â