U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Why does he always say 'it could be others' when anyone mentions Russia hacking?

And again.

It was Russia though who hacked the election Donald. Talk about them.

When he detailed the leaking of his secret briefings Trump pretty much accused the CIA of treason. Did no one else catch that??! 

He's right about CNN though, farking useless outfit. 

• Like 1

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/donald-trump-murdoch-ailes-nbc-816131?utm_source=twitter

It's said you are a germophobe. Will you kiss babies and shake hands on the trail?

I'm not germophobic. I do it. I want to make the country great, I'm going to win, I think I have a very good chance of winning. You probably are starting to feel that, too. I go through and shake hands and do what I have to do, and people like me and I like them. In Iowa, I must have shaken 2,000 hands — and those were only the ones that were next to me.

58 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Those children and pensioners ought to get on their bike :lol:

It called the U6, what gets reported is the U3 which is at ~5%. The U6 is closer to 10%. The part time job recovery is a large part of the reason Trump won the election.

Just now, villakram said:

It called the U6, what gets reported is the U3 which is at ~5%. The U6 is closer to 10%. The part time job recovery is a large part of the reason Trump won the election.

So with the population of the US at around 330 million, in your view (according to the U6) the unemployment is 33 million. So what possible justification could Trump have for saying it was actually 96million. Unless it was an outright lie.

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

So with the population of the US at around 330 million, in your view (according to the U6) the unemployment is 33 million. So what possible justification could Trump have for saying it was actually 96million. Unless it was an outright lie.

63 million unemployed illegals? :)

• Like 1

A CNN reporter who was denied a chance to ask a question at Donald Trump’s first press conference as president-elect said the incoming White House press secretary threatened to throw him out.

Jim Acosta attempted to ask Trump a question on Wednesday, but the president-elect refused and called the network “fake news.”

“At one point during this news conference, in the interest of full disclosure...after I asked and I guess demanded that we had a question, Sean Spicer, the incoming press secretary did say to me if I were to do that again, I was going to be thrown out of this press conference,” Acosta said during a live broadcast following the press conference.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/313792-cnn-reporter-spicer-threatened-to-throw-me-out-of-trump-presser

"Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

This is deflection.

Â