U.S. Politics

maqroll

And down goes Trump!

FBI chief given dossier by John McCain alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts

• Russian intelligence alleged to have compromising material on Trump
  •  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

Rumor has it that one of items of dirt the Russians have on him is his predilection for golden showers :lol:

This is gonna be incredible

Just now, maqroll said:

Wake me when it's over :D

Well I'm not fully sure how I feel about it. He's been by and large ineffectual as a President. But the 'hope' (I know) was that this erudite, intellectual man (remember he followed Bush) would be able to sort shit out - and he just couldn't get it done. He will point to his successes but sadly because of the compromises he made in getting his successes, his policies can very easily be undone.  With a Republican President, House & Senate it has already started.

It's interesting that it's John McCain who has come into possession of the documents that show Russia having something on Trump. That's John McCain, Chairman of the Senate Commission on Armed Services - the military's man in Washington - if anyone was looking for that "assassination" by an unhappy CIA/Corporate Military, perhaps this is it.

Who would have thought that allowing democracy to be funded and owned by private and corporate interest would end with such a mess?

I feel like I'm watching the The Terminator. Every new scandal you think oh that has to have killed him off but then he just gets up and keeps coming. Would it be weirder than current reality if someone brought a pool of molten metal to the inauguration? 

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

"He has said that he is not aware that they briefed him on that." - Direct quote from Squealer I mean Kellyanne

:crylaugh:You couldn't make it up.

There's a lot going on with that quote and I don't really understand it, why is your man concerned?

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

"He has said that he is not aware that they briefed him on that." - Direct quote from Squealer I mean Kellyanne

Spin spin spin spin spin

11 hours ago, maqroll said:

And down goes Trump!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

Rumor has it that one of items of dirt the Russians have on him is his predilection for golden showers :lol:

This is gonna be incredible

The memos describing this have apparently been kicking around Washington and US media for some time, and can be found here.

Trump memos.JPG

I can't even imagine what's going to happen with a sitting president basically at war with his own intelligence agencies, siding with Russia over them.

His first press conference since winning is in 2 hours. I can't wait.

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

There's a lot going on with that quote and I don't really understand it, why is your man concerned?

The intelligence community briefed Trump the other day and that briefing included the information that Russia had a lot of dirt on him.

The people that gave him the briefing are: James Cobey head of the FBI. James Clapper Dept National Intelligence. John Brennan from the CIA & Michael Rogers NSA.

Trump's spokesperson is saying that he didn't know about the Russian dirt. Seth Meyers points out that all of the above heads of intelligence stated that they went into a room with him last week and showed him the information.

She replied; "He has said that he is not aware that they briefed him on that."

So: Either Trump's forgotten he was told, or he didn't understand anything presented to him, or he's just ignored it and he's lying about not knowing.

9 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

The full interview.

I detest her but she's incredible. Amazing spin and deflection. She doesn't dispel any concerns whatsoever.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â