U.S. Politics

maqroll

8 hours ago, Genie said:

and this is where he’ll head off via his private jet later today… yet he’s managed to convince people he needs their donations and that they are willing to do it. 

f13223996c84467fb43efd7e742af8f5.jpg?str

Trump is their last hope. 

I suspect this is going to get very ugly going forward. Trump can’t keep his mouth shut or stop himself from posting lies and bullshit online.

He has verbally attacked the judge and commented on his family. 

Will the courts punish him for that?

Edited by Genie

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

I suspect this is going to get very ugly going forward. Trump can’t keep his mouth shut or stop himself from posting lies and bullshit online.

He has verbally attacked the judge and commented on his family. 

Will the courts punish him for that?

I've also read his son has posted pics of the judges daughter on his social media.

19 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I've also read his son has posted pics of the judges daughter on his social media.

It’s a lot like Tommy Robinson, constantly pulling the tigers tail thinking he’s untouchable… eventually he got his. Hopefully the Trumps get theirs.

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

Both Eric and Don Jr did.

It’s disgusting. What if one of the many Trump supporting nut-jobs decides to be a martyr and does something very, very dangerous?

They all need to be locked up. 

Just now, Genie said:

It’s disgusting. What if one of the many Trump supporting nut-jobs decides to be a martyr and does something very, very dangerous?

They all need to be locked up. 

I completely agree, I’m guessing Bragg and co are used to threats given the white collar crime they deal with all the time but yes it is a major concern.

• Like 1

Still one of the most valid parts…if, as Trump says, the 130k  was to protect his wife from knowing and it wasn’t to hide from election information then couldn’t Trump just pay 130k to Cohen, whereas it was done through multiple payments, grossed up to over 400k which suggests more for election as his wife wouldn’t have seen a one off payment to Cohen

This should help with polarization 

https://apnews.com/article/supreme-court-clarence-thomas-ethics-trips-920da69fb952beaa69f84ad16562f60f?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_07

WASHINGTON (AP) — Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has for more than two decades accepted luxury trips nearly every year from Republican megadonor Harlan Crow without reporting them on financial disclosure forms, ProPublica reports.

Â